LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I'll never understand why actors do shyt like this. It accomplishes nothing.

Just give a generic "I enjoyed my time on the show" response and KIM. This makes him seem like an ungrateful dikk head.

Fred.
Weird quote though. Basically saying he didn't get the show or why people liked it and so he didn't really understand or care about his character. Odd that an actor wouldn't understand that character as he's not all that confusing. A younger brother of a king who's spent his life fighting his older brothers battles. He believes in duty and justice above all else and is pissed that his younger brother was given his inheritance and that others won't support him as king which by law he should be. Pretty straightforward stuff

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Stannisset lost
"I do not regret having done 'Game of Thrones,' but I have nothing to say about it," he told the magazine (in French translated to English). "I did not understand the series, or its success while I was in it. The experience was very bizarre, it slipped through my fingers. For me to like a role I need to be able to be interested in it, which was really not the case. I was a bit overwhelmed by the events."

When the magazine asked Dillane why he did the show, the actor answered after a long silent pause: "Among other things, for the money."

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Weird quote though. Basically saying he didn't get the show or why people liked it and so he didn't really understand or care about his character. Odd that an actor wouldn't understand that character as he's not all that confusing. A younger brother of a king who's spent his life fighting his older brothers battles. He believes in duty and justice above all else and is pissed that his younger brother was given his inheritance and that others won't support him as king which by law he should be. Pretty straightforward stuff
He worked himself up into a mark lather

Tywin got killed while taking a shyt by a dwarf and he isnt complaining:martin:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Killed time with this at work today

What a little shyt he was :pacspit:

Still not sure who's worse between he & ramsay. Ramsay just had a chance to mature his craziness, but Joffrey messed clean over them whores :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He worked himself up into a mark lather

Tywin got killed while taking a shyt by a dwarf and he isnt complaining:martin:

I don't know why anybody would complain unless a show was straight treating the actors like shyt. And it wasn't in this case.

It boggles my mind how an actor could play a major character on a prestige drama for 5 seasons....and then be like :ld: "shyt was aight I guess.....I didn't really like it". There's millions of actors out there who will never get a chance to do anything like that.

Fred.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Killed time with this at work today

What a little shyt he was :pacspit:

Still not sure who's worse between he & ramsay. Ramsay just had a chance to mature his craziness, but Joffrey messed clean over them whores :mjcry:

I was so happy that little fakkit died I smiled for like an hour

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't know why anybody would complain unless a show was straight treating the actors like shyt. And it wasn't in this case.

It boggles my mind how an actor could play a major character on a prestige drama for 5 seasons....and then be like :ld: "shyt was aight I guess.....I didn't really like it". There's millions of actors out there who will never get a chance to do anything like that.

Fred.
I'm the last one to :cape: for ho ass stannis, but at no point did he complain about the show. Dude is being truthful about how he felt about the role, he even said he was in it for the check.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm the last one to :cape: for ho ass stannis, but at no point did he complain about the show. Dude is being truthful about how he felt about the role, he even said he was in it for the check.

He said "I don't understand the success of the show", "I wasn't interested in the role" and "I only did it for the money".

Breh, that's some dirt ball shyt to say.

"Game Of Thrones" is critically acclaimed and one of the biggest prestige dramas currently airing. I'm not saying he should cheer lead for the show or anything but judging his quotes you'd think he was on "Big Bang Theory" or some shyt. I don't personally read too much into what actors say. But there's fans out there that might let something like this retroactively ruin the character for them. People get caught up in shows like these.

Fred.