Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
my biggest beef with the show initially was how they made Cersei seem human instead of the evil hoe she really was. But yea she's kind of at the same place now, you just have way more empathy for her in the show. I get that it's necessary in order for people to care about her plot since in the books you only see her through the perspective of Ned, Sansa and Jaime for the most part
:dwillhuh:

first episode she fukked her brother and told him to toss a 10 year old out the window

followed by more evil fukkery each and every time she was on screen... where is the humanizing part you speak of

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Jamie was a cold Mufukka man :wow:

doing my rewatch... what's really cold is breh approached jamie at the castle... told him how they fought side by side in a battle before

"you saved him from losing my eye"

two episodes later... jamie stabs in through that same eye :wow:

GOT has the GREATEST foreshadowing i've ever seen... every time i do a rewatch before a season... i pick up on quick, unimportant dialogue, that is the key to something 5 seasons later

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
You can find hella GOT tshirts at Game of Thrones: Gifts & Merchandise
ra,unisex_tshirt,x3104,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,650,630,900,975-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

:wow: so vulgar

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
doing my rewatch... what's really cold is breh approached jamie at the castle... told him how they fought side by side in a battle before

"you saved him from losing my eye"

two episodes later... jamie stabs in through that same eye :wow:

GOT has the GREATEST foreshadowing i've ever seen... every time i do a rewatch before a season... i pick up on quick, unimportant dialogue, that is the key to something 5 seasons later
Tyrion telling Oberyn to wear a helmet. :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Tyrion telling Oberyn to wear a helmet. :wow:
Robb needs to cross freys bridge

"Saddle my horse"

"Go up to the twins alone? Walter would sell you to the Lannisters himself (the Starks). Or throw you in a dungeon (the cousin). Or slit your throat (cat)"

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
:dwillhuh:

first episode she fukked her brother and told him to toss a 10 year old out the window

followed by more evil fukkery each and every time she was on screen... where is the humanizing part you speak of
- In the show she had a baby by Robert and told the story about how it was stillborn. No baby in the books and she actively tried not to get pregnant (she a freak though: '"Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs.')
- In the show she claimed to have wanted Robert initially and he's the one that said they never had a shot. Book Cersei hated him from the jump
- Book Cersei is the one that ordered the king's b*stards killed, not Joffrey. In the show she actually seems upset that he did it
They had to make her a more rounded character so people would care about her. In the books there's nothing at all redeeming about her

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps