Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. "The seed is strong!" There's a reason he looks like a Stark and not a damn dirty Targ.

Oh I'm sharking this. Course I'm riding with Jon Stark tho

Already got this one on deck
tMP3XqXl.jpg
:wow:

Do them shyts fit normal?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Should be entertaining, but I can already imagine all the botched Game of Thrones jokes that they are gonna have :beli:

Lets take a moment to remember this classic though:

Much funnier than I thought it would be the first time I saw it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
went to ign an seen an article about ian mcshane spoiling a certain plot in season 6 and dude basically said "get a life, aint that serious: lmao......closed the tab before I did something I would regret....fukk wrong with this old nikka? smfh

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Cersei, for me anyway, book or show, is fukking wack. They actually play the premise of the character pretty close. I mean there are differences in the minutia of the arc, , but they have both arrived at the same place, the show wrapped it nicely.
my biggest beef with the show initially was how they made Cersei seem human instead of the evil hoe she really was. But yea she's kind of at the same place now, you just have way more empathy for her in the show. I get that it's necessary in order for people to care about her plot since in the books you only see her through the perspective of Ned, Sansa and Jaime for the most part

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we all joke around in this thread, but you guys don't actually wear this gear repping houses do you?