Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Don't forget, he knighted the "The Mountain" that slaughtered his family. I mean, honestly, the lil' homey Rhaegar was a worker, copped that tunic money playing the harp, stayed simping on these chicks. We seen these type before, "dreamers", idealistic lil' homeys, that preach that "better world" non-sense, but never actually had the wherewithal (or the hands) to follow through.
Oh poor, melancholy, Rhaegar, we mourn for you, dog :camby:
@horse. kills Winter is coming, dawg. These are just warning shots. I aint gonna take the war hammer to you (no loras) yet, but it's been a few months, and just know, the war still runs deep, deep as the trident. Forever posted up at the Ruby ford, dunn, pull up, and if you do, come get your boy

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills Winter is coming, dawg. These are just warning shots. I aint gonna take the war hammer to you (no loras) yet, but it's been a few months, and just know, the war still runs deep, deep as the trident. Forever posted up at the Ruby ford, dunn, pull up, and if you do, come get your boy
Yap yap yap, Stanley

only a fool would draw out a war he already knows he'll lose :pachaha:

ToJ plus davos riding for Jon and you wanna just close your eyes and pretend like the storm of fire and blood isn't fast approaching

Edit: I'm back to remind you your WHOLE fukkIN REASON FOR ENTERING THE WAR is about to make sure Rhaegar lives forever :dead:

and ya mans got slumped by a girl and left supine on a oak tree :mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yap yap yap, Stanley

only a fool would draw out a war he already knows he'll lose :pachaha:

ToJ plus davos riding for Jon and you wanna just close your eyes and pretend like the storm of fire and blood isn't fast approaching

Edit: I'm back to remind you your WHOLE fukkIN REASON FOR ENTERING THE WAR is about to make sure Rhaegar lives forever :dead:

and ya mans got slumped by a girl and left supine on a oak tree :mjlol:

#Stannisset Looks to me like the hand of the one true king, Davos, is finna finish the mission in the name of the greatest, most just. Stannis was like a father to the b*stard, so Davos just doing right by the greatest, looking down, on his only son that made it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
#Stannisset Looks to me like the hand of the one true king, Davos, is finna finish the mission in the name of the greatest, most just. Stannis was like a father to the b*stard, so Davos just doing right by the greatest, looking down, on his only son that made it.
Your delusions bout to be off the chain this spring :ahh:

I missed you breh :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'd know what not to do.....go and get my issue from Bobby B
that targaryen grandson who got cuckolded for his brother-in-law and got killed by a pig

:ehh: sounds like a plan

what's worse, that or gettin that work from an imp with no prior command experience and gettin smashed on by a 6'6" woman with a deathwish? :jbhmm:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:mjlol: