Nvm, found it and copped

s_8438_6bpJwjS3fteCz3UejsVh5LWWrgYrxhBlack_1024x1024.png

North side gon' ride #starkset #winterishere

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how people could say season 5 was a dip in quality. There were a few episodes that were pretty average but the highs were :ohlawd:

"Hardhome" was one of the best episodes they've ever done :wow:

"Hardhome" was absolute crack but that Sand Snakes shyt was :trash:

So was Cersei's entire arc. I'm sure it was better laid out in the books but the way it unfolded in the show was goofy as fukk.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
"Hardhome" was absolute crack but that Sand Snakes shyt was :trash:

So was Cersei's entire arc. I'm sure it was better laid out in the books but the way it unfolded in the show was goofy as fukk.

Fred.
Cersei, for me anyway, book or show, is fukking wack. They actually play the premise of the character pretty close. I mean there are differences in the minutia of the arc, , but they have both arrived at the same place, the show wrapped it nicely.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cersei, for me anyway, book or show, is fukking wack. They actually play the premise of the character pretty close. I mean there are differences in the minutia of the arc, , but they have both arrived at the same place, the show wrapped it nicely.

I more so meant, at any given point prior to last season Cersei had goons around. She would just be out walking the streets with like 8 dudes.

Then last season her whole shyt gets taken over by some guys that can't even afford shoes. :what:

Maybe in the books it explained how expansive and powerful that cult was....but watching the show it seems like just a few guys with no armor, weapons, or training.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I more so meant, at any given point prior to last season Cersei had goons around. She would just be out walking the streets with like 8 dudes.

Then last season her whole shyt gets taken over by some guys that can't even afford shoes. :what:

Maybe in the books it explained how expansive and powerful that cult was....but watching the show it seems like just a few guys with no armor, weapons, or training.

Fred.
Got it. Definitely expand on the warriors sons/faith militant more so in the books.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

Fred.

Yea definitely not well explained enough. In the books u keep hearing about people from the countryside running to kings landing to escape the war all the way since book 2(season 2). Pretty much imagine all those displaced farmers and country folk turning militant for their religion and u get a better sense of how strong the faith is. I guess it's understandable why they would half ass it tho with a show this size.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Aint nobody give a fukk about those recessive ass Targaryen genes

Rhaegar was nothing but a sperm donor. And an adulterer.

We ride for Jon Stark. Blood of the Old Gods.
Exactly. "The seed is strong!" There's a reason he looks like a Stark and not a damn dirty Targ.
Since my twitter isn't embedding
My sweater commemorating the new season
Oh I'm sharking this. Course I'm riding with Jon Stark tho

Nvm, found it and copped

s_8438_6bpJwjS3fteCz3UejsVh5LWWrgYrxhBlack_1024x1024.png

North side gon' ride #starkset #winterishere
Already got this one on deck
tMP3XqXl.jpg

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I choose violence :wow: those church batiboys are going to receive a godly ass whooping they'll never forget:ohlawd:

The lannisters have to go either way. Team #starkset since the beginning. They have the best values and dire-wolves also #weneverforget on the other hand im a sucker for dragons and those 2 bad bytches bytches. Ying and yang, black and white

Last edited: