Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
does anybody else in here believe that Jon Snow is a Targaryen? son of Rhaegar Targaryen & Lyanna Stark and Ned Stark got him when he went to rescue his sister but said Jon was his b*stard to protect him... :jbhmm:

i been thinking that's what Ned was gonna come back and tell Jon before Joffrey had him killed..:ohhh:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
does anybody else in here believe that Jon Snow is a Targaryen? son of Rhaegar Targaryen & Lyanna Stark and Ned Stark got him when he went to rescue his sister but said Jon was his b*stard to protect him... :jbhmm:

i been thinking that's what Ned was gonna come back and tell Jon before Joffrey had him killed..:ohhh:
giphy.gif

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...

Breh, that's like the most popular GoT theory in the world. I'm not even being funny. I'mma tell you before these scoundrels jump all over you. :wow:

It's most commonly referred to as "R + L = J."

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

This sh!t honestly makes me happy, you are gonna have fun figuring this stuff out, breh.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

like we need any more wins over here :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

This dude here...dropping knowledge :mjlol:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Everyone mocking breh and still reppin starkset not realizing it's one of the biggest wins for the targs and complete and utter redemption for Triple OG Rhaegar

And if davos is riding for Jon then he's on the winning team too

Must be that Targaryen bloodline stannis is preserving until judgment day :umad:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
We almost back brehs :blessed:

Starkset about to start winning in a big way.

Even if Jon Snow really is Jon targaryen, that's not a win for targset cause jon gonna ride out for winterfell, not mereen or dragonstone or valyria.

He riding out for Starkset and the North til the end :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
she's seen the error of her ways and is going to take it out on Jon Snow's dikk.
Snow sawft ass ain't ready for that.

You saw how she made ho ass stannis buss off in 6 seconds :noah: