Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wildling breh and Brienne probably gonna smash. Not sure if I wanna see Brienne of Tarth titties though :merchant: they probably flat and floppy :scust:

My jaw actually dropped when I saw Sansa ride through the gates of castle black
literally like :dwillhuh::ohhh: she about to reunite with her bro :Mjomfgmayne:

is it ok to feel bad for dikkless reek or is it still neg on sight :blackplatomayne: he's done a lot of fukk shyt but i feel like his suffering kinda atones a bit :blackplatomayne:

khaleesi tittymeats :shaq:

I went back and started the series over

:pacspit: Reek need to be on the Starks hit list he did so much fukkery , after rewatching , helping Sansa still

Doesn't repay the shyt he has done

Jards

All Star
Daps
Gang about to have #starkset looking shookboy next week. Even if it is in the past.

We gunna show yall that we gave yall some guidelines to obey and thered be no fade, but yall done broke the treaty so now its past yall bedtime.

This is #nightseason now

#walkergang

GCkYsPl.png

Yall think jon gon smash sansa when he finds out theyre cousins. You know incest aint frowned upon in targset.

:shaq:

:whoa:

:dame:
:camby:

Come and see fukk nikka :win:

#WolfGangBangBang

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The wildling breh and Brienne probably gonna smash. Not sure if I wanna see Brienne of Tarth titties though :merchant: they probably flat and floppy :scust:

My jaw actually dropped when I saw Sansa ride through the gates of castle black
literally like :dwillhuh::ohhh: she about to reunite with her bro :Mjomfgmayne:

is it ok to feel bad for dikkless reek or is it still neg on sight :blackplatomayne: he's done a lot of fukk shyt but i feel like his suffering kinda atones a bit :blackplatomayne:

khaleesi tittymeats :shaq:
Theon sold out Robb and has broken many oaths before Gods and men :wtb:

He has much more pain left to experience in this world:demonic:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read a theory about the letter Ramsay wrote to Jon...

If its true my nikka Baelish is a certified gawd of the game...:wow:

Come and see...

Baelish wrote that shyt...

I knew the overuse of b*stard was suspect but "come and see" written multiple times gives it away...He said the same thing to his gay little nephew before showing him that bird...come and see...

Besides that Vale don't have an army big enough to fukk with Ramsay but there is a large wildling army complete with a mothafukking giant at castle black...Combine the two and you have a sizeable force to take back winterfell...

Baelish knows about Rickon because SmallJohn is in on this to...Jon might not give a fukk about winterfell but he cares for his family...

How would littlefinger even know Jon is alive? Or that Sansa made it to Castle Black? I guess maybe he has "spies" or whatever but that's kind of bullshyt because about 3 days have passed since Jon was killed.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How would littlefinger even know Jon is alive? Or that Sansa made it to Castle Black? I guess maybe he has "spies" or whatever but that's kind of bullshyt because about 3 days have passed since Jon was killed.
I don't think he'd know jon was dead...I don't think Ramsay knows either, everyone assumed he was alive and had their play ready

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Theon sold out Robb and has broken many oaths before Gods and men :wtb:

He has much more pain left to experience in this world:demonic:
The key to damn near everything we're seeing now is Theon finding his balls and helping Sansa escape. And there's still more positive developments yet to come.

He has redeemed himself. If Sansa harbors no ill will towards him then neither should we.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

Come and see...

I knew the overuse of b*stard was suspect but "come and see" written multiple times gives it away...He said the same thing to his gay little nephew before showing him that bird...come and see...

Besides that Vale don't have an army big enough to fukk with Ramsay but there is a large wildling army complete with a mothafukking giant at castle black...Combine the two and you have a sizeable force to take back winterfell...

Baelish knows about Rickon because SmallJohn is in on this to...Jon might not give a fukk about winterfell but he cares for his family...

???
The Vale is one of the 7 kingdoms and they didn't get involved in the war of the 5 kings at all. They've most likely got the biggest army in Westeros outside of maybe the Tyrells. That's actually one thing I'm wondering about: If the Vale goes to ride on Ramsay there's actually not much drama there as there's no way the Boltons have the numbers even if they get all the northern lords on their squad

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
This season brehs..

Our presence is finally felt. Like silver daggers as rain, in a gust of hundred mile winds. For centuries, we reigned only in your tales and myths. Myths skewed to misrepresent the pulses in The Land of Always Winter.

But now is now, and here is here. Treaties signed, and treaties broken. This is change. This is The Long Night. Winter is no longer coming. Winter is here.

Alright brehs, so i wake up from my slumber right, mean ass hangover an shyt. Wake up to see these Wildling fukks setting shop in our agreed upon establishment. Granted their women are dime pieces compared to our bytches. And wildling p*ssy certantly lives up to their name

:banderas:

Cant take dikk for shyt tho. Maybe its the icicle dikk but whatever. You know the saying, once they go wight they are probably dead.. Nah foreal, I probably killed her.. With mah dikk. Anyway thats beside the point.

We tried to compensate, but enough is enough. Believe me when i say its no hard feelings. Maybe after the slaughter if any of yall still breathing we can have some drinks an shyt. Maybe let yall assimilate or something.

But its over brehs. No need for a game seven. Maybe yall steal a game but this is practically lebron in the eastern conference.

Fact is were just too icey for yall, word to gucci. I mean look at my wrists homie, forget what you sittin on.

Yall get the gist mayne, its ova for you sukas. fukk a cac, fukk a cacette. We putting a whole new spin on #whiteprivelege.

This is the first warning. If any of yall who are free agents, got worked and dont have a set to claim, this is a golden opportunity. If not, be ready to pick your severed head up of the snow an watch us wreck shyt.

@Kotal Kahn

@Morning Scruuub

#norfside

#icedout

#wightprivelege

#nightmarauders

#deathrow

#WalkerGang

F10zW3y.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Come and see...

:dahell: explain how smalljon giving rickon to ramsay is a good plan? Let alone a logical one?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Come and see...

I wouldn't call that a stretch, its more so that it isn't necessary for him to write it. Ramsey already figured she was going to the Wall and Roose stressed how important she was to holding Winterfell since he needed to produce an heir. So it would be well within Ramsey's character to tell Jon "give me my toy back or else".

I think the theory would have a little more credence to it if the letter was delivered by a raven, but the rider was a Bolton man as evidenced by his shield. Yeah LF could easily get a hold of Bolton shield but..:yeshrug: I just doubt it.

Keep believing those ducktales how the northerners will rise up for a stark

How's you girl Osha
She's a wilding, not a northerner in the Stark sense.

The North Remembers:demonic:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that trailer for episode five, Bran is alone out there. Three eyed Raven like if you want to argue with me, go alone :lolbron: I like how they showing a little friction between them. When Bran remarked how happy they were during the winterfell flashback, the Raven said so we're you once. Bran going crazy in that damn cave