Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
GoT fans

Why you needed to pay attention to what Jon Snow was wearing in the last episode of "Game of Thrones"

ohhh.png

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The key to damn near everything we're seeing now is Theon finding his balls and helping Sansa escape. And there's still more positive developments yet to come.

He has redeemed himself. If Sansa harbors no ill will towards him then neither should we.
See...see that's that Ned fukking Stark shyt once again not seeing the big picture :rudy:

Letting motherfukkers slide...forgiving and forgetting and shyt...

You know where Ned Stark is now? Me neither...not the body...not the fukking head...NOTHING :aicmon:

Sansa Stark is playing the Game and she been playing the Game since she sold out her sister for her...ahem...dead husband

Thing is she ain't know the rules. Oh NOW you wanna rush to Winterfell, NOW you realize you had more than 3 brothers.

Now you remember your last name. THEON GREYJOY WATCHED WINTERFELL BURN AND DID NOTHING.

And you know why? Cause that dikkless craven started the fire :camby:

And now he gets to go running back to the four or five pieces of rock and rope bridge out on Pyke and beg for forgiveness?

fukk that...fukk the Drowned God that should have swallowed him up when he was still wet with his mothers milk, fukk Euron Greyjoy and his horn, fukk that c*nt sister of Theons and most of all fukk THEON GREYJOY :pacspit:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alt shyt X finally dropped his video for this week's epsiode:

Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 4, “Book of the Stranger”, explained and analysed – what’s the beef between Melisandre and Davos and Brienne? Who is Yohn Royce? Is Tyrion making the right play in Meereen? What’s up with Jorah’s greyscale? What’s the High Sparrow up to in King’s Landing? What’s up with Theon? Seriously, can Ramsay please stop killing people now? And what’s the meaning of Daenerys’ Dothraki barbecue?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
???
The Vale is one of the 7 kingdoms and they didn't get involved in the war of the 5 kings at all. They've most likely got the biggest army in Westeros outside of maybe the Tyrells. That's actually one thing I'm wondering about: If the Vale goes to ride on Ramsay there's actually not much drama there as there's no way the Boltons have the numbers even if they get all the northern lords on their squad

If Ramsey stays behind the walls (which judging by the trailer he probably won't since it looks like they doing open battle) then it wouldn't matter how big the army is. I forgot if it's said in the shows but in the books it's said that 1 good man behind the walls of winterfell is worth 20 outside of it

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
This season brehs..

Our presence is finally felt. Like silver daggers as rain, in a gust of hundred mile winds. For centuries, we reigned only in your tales and myths. Myths skewed to misrepresent the pulses in The Land of Always Winter.

But now is now, and here is here. Treaties signed, and treaties broken. This is change. This is The Long Night. Winter is no longer coming. Winter is here.

Alright brehs, so i wake up from my slumber right, mean ass hangover an shyt. Wake up to see these Wildling fukks setting shop in our agreed upon establishment. Granted their women are dime pieces compared to our bytches. And wildling p*ssy certantly lives up to their name

:banderas:

Cant take dikk for shyt tho. Maybe its the icicle dikk but whatever. You know the saying, once they go wight they are probably dead.. Nah foreal, I probably killed her.. With mah dikk. Anyway thats beside the point.

We tried to compensate, but enough is enough. Believe me when i say its no hard feelings. Maybe after the slaughter if any of yall still breathing we can have some drinks an shyt. Maybe let yall assimilate or something.

But its over brehs. No need for a game seven. Maybe yall steal a game but this is practically lebron in the eastern conference.

Fact is were just too icey for yall, word to gucci. I mean look at my wrists homie, forget what you sittin on.

Yall get the gist mayne, its ova for you sukas. fukk a cac, fukk a cacette. We putting a whole new spin on #whiteprivelege.

This is the first warning. If any of yall who are free agents, got worked and dont have a set to claim, this is a golden opportunity. If not, be ready to pick your severed head up of the snow an watch us wreck shyt.

@Kotal Kahn

@Morning Scruuub

#norfside

#icedout

#wightprivelege

#nightmarauders

#deathrow

#WalkerGang

F10zW3y.gif
THEY ACT TOUGH NOW

BUT WHEN THE WALKERS ARRIVE AND THE WAR BEGINS

WILL THEY HAVE THE COURAGE TO FIGHT AGAINST THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS?

OR WILL THEY BE WEAK LIKE WOMEN AND BE UNABLE

THIS ISN'T YOUR AVERAGE WAR

IN THIS WAR, OUR NUMBERS INCREASE AS THE BATTLE WAGES ON

THE SELFISH WESTEROS COWARDS WILL NEVER GIVE UP THEIR PRICELESS VALYRIAN SWORDS FOR THE NIGHTS WATCH

#WALKERGANG

F10zW3y.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
StannisSet got the most honor fukk what u heard :mjcry:
:scust:honor? :skip: these men follow a bytch made kinslayer.:pacspit: fukk that hoe ass nikka. The nikka could have prevented everything. he knew what the fukk was going on, he knew of those abominations, he knew who killed jon arryn, he knew what ned was walking into, and instead of doing something about it tucked his tail like the bytch that he is and fled to dragonstone. :pacspit:

No one wants you for their king. You never wanted any friends, brother, but a man without friends is a man without power!
:salute: to king renly. You know you a bytch nikka when your lil bro, who has no claim to the throne whatsoever, says :manny: and claims the throne for himself.:skip: the audacity of that shyt, big bro still alive and everything. stannis too chickenshyt to produce an heir so all renly had to do was wait. shyt don't go down like that up north.:sas2: #starkset got respeck in our names.:birdman: that nikka too p*ssy to face the people's champ renly one on one. Out here using magic for his kinslaying and shyt.:scusthov: don't even get me started on what he did to shireen:to: big dummy singlehandedly put an end house baratheon.

2x kinslayer who was killed by a woman:huhldup: that was the end of his chapter and that's who these dudes decide to still follow after?
full
how dare you use the word honor.

:pacspit: #stannis
:pacspit: #stannisset

#longliverenly

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
THEY ACT TOUGH NOW

BUT WHEN THE WALKERS ARRIVE AND THE WAR BEGINS

WILL THEY HAVE THE COURAGE TO FIGHT AGAINST THEIR FALLEN BROTHERS?

OR WILL THEY BE WEAK LIKE WOMEN AND BE UNABLE

THIS ISN'T YOUR AVERAGE WAR

IN THIS WAR, OUR NUMBERS INCREASE AS THE BATTLE WAGES ON

THE SELFISH WESTEROS COWARDS WILL NEVER GIVE UP THEIR PRICELESS VALYRIAN SWORDS FOR THE NIGHTS WATCH

#WALKERGANG

F10zW3y.gif

:scusthov:
This disgusting bandwagon hopping

You wasn't down when they was on the bottom

Late to the party ass flabby ass clan rushing in trying to get a piece of the pie

3LDuPpc.gif

If you weren't down with the White Walkers after THIS scene:

tumblr_n4q2f22P0K1rniorio8_400.gif

Then you aint nothing but a bandwagon fan

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
This disgusting bandwagon hopping

You wasn't down when they was on the bottom

Late to the party ass flabby ass clan rushing in trying to get a piece of the pie

3LDuPpc.gif

If you weren't down with the White Walkers after THIS scene:

tumblr_n4q2f22P0K1rniorio8_400.gif

Then you aint nothing but a bandwagon fan

I was originally Stannis Set until Melisandre betrayed him so I defected to the Others