Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
ight so Bran going into the past and his father hearing him from the future got me thinking hard...

....what if crazy people in Westeros that hear voices...are only hearing people warging from different timelines?....and their not really crazy:ohhh:

why just westoros, maybe that is the way our universe works, maybe all the muttering homeless people are just listening to the future! :krs:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
ight so Bran going into the past and his father hearing him from the future got me thinking hard...

....what if crazy people in Westeros that hear voices...are only hearing people warging from different timelines?....and their not really crazy:ohhh:

I mean if you can't change the past and these Wargs know this then what's the point of continuous calling out to someone until they go insane? Seems pretty pointless of an endeavor

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I mean if you can't change the past and these Wargs know this then what's the point of continuous calling out to someone until they go insane? Seems pretty pointless of an endeavor

....but if they didn't warg...would people hearing voices be crazy? :ohhh:

oh shyt...maybe the Mad King was being talked to by an evil Warg telling him to do all that cruel shyt..... this shyt so deep breh...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
....but if they didn't warg...would people hearing voices be crazy? :ohhh:

oh shyt...maybe the Mad King was being talked to by an evil Warg telling him to do all that cruel shyt..... this shyt so deep breh...

It just seems a little too convenient and neat to blame it all on Wargs. I just think some of these muthafukkas between murder, scheming, and fukking their own siblings just MIGHT go a little crazy lol.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The come and see is from Revalations. I'm not a church goer but I do know shyt got real in Revalations

Ramsey using ghost writers too?
icbi_zpsoppgboef.png

Fred.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why is kelly c fire proof but her brother wasn't when ole boy killed him by pouring melted gold on him?

Nah, Kevan's son is Lancel. He was the one who was blackmailed by Tyrion because he was fukking Cersei on the low. He's now one of the High Sparrow's main goons.

Not gonna lie though, I forget about that dude every time he's not on screen. I legit thought she was talking about Loras being his son and was confused as hell.

That dude commands the screen every time he's on. He's playing the shyt out of Tommen but Margarey played along but knew what was up.

Simple.

97fdfd939cc789b934930bb8082ecc68.jpg

Seriously though, if there blood was the same that is quite odd.

*Theory Vid* May contain book spoilers but is mostly speculation.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I went back and started the series over

:pacspit: Reek need to be on the Starks hit list he did so much fukkery , after rewatching , helping Sansa still

Doesn't repay the shyt he has done
Yeah I kinda forgot about the fuccshyt he did. My internal ability to forgive fukking with my enjoyment of GOT :snoop:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:
Post-Shireen burn it was open season for former StannisStans I'll give you that. But others might not give you that pass
:ufdup:
the others are not evil :ufdup:

they will accept me.

they lived in peace for thousands of years until the wildlings disturbed their lands by travelling further and further up north :ufdup: