You still a b*stard
Torturing your baby brother
Try me, fakkit

:birdman:come and see :umad:
Westeros version of " come at me bro"

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
because its boring and shes a bad actress. All her story has been about is undertoned racism thousands of miles away from the actual setting of the story and comes out like a hero at the end of her episodes. shyt is :yawn: status

she's even managed to make Tyrion kind of uninteresting when he is one of my favorite characters,,

Her best seen to date is when the grizzly breh bent her over and beat it from the back. She took those back shots like a champ doe :takedat:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The homie Tormund was literally starstruck :laff: :laff: The sexual tension between these two should give us classic scenes of fukkery.

Twitter comments alone have me :dead: on sight.

Y'all think he gonna mount that big beast and feminize her? Would be a great scene :russ:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Finally caught up watched the last 4 eps in the past few days. I gotta say I was real worried once they passed the books but Ive really been enjoying this season. Actually it shows how much GRM lost hold of the story in the last 2 books cause now that they're free from that its been pretty lit :whoo:. Outside of the mess they made in Dorne Ive been enjoying pretty much every storyline they got goin and cant wait to see where they take it

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A storyline has to exist in a world... the thing that's given Game of Thrones the critical reception it's got over other swords, fantasy and t*ts shows is that the world is so fleshed out and 3D. Spartacus: Blood and Sand wouldn't have a High Sparrow (and it wouldn't spend 5 seasons gassing up the One True King only to have him cut down), but then, Spartacus: Blood and Sand was shyt.

Once again, the gods spread cheeks and ram cock in fukking ass!!

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The wildling breh and Brienne probably gonna smash. Not sure if I wanna see Brienne of Tarth titties though :merchant: they probably flat and floppy :scust:

My jaw actually dropped when I saw Sansa ride through the gates of castle black
literally like :dwillhuh::ohhh: she about to reunite with her bro :Mjomfgmayne:

is it ok to feel bad for dikkless reek or is it still neg on sight :blackplatomayne: he's done a lot of fukk shyt but i feel like his suffering kinda atones a bit :blackplatomayne:

khaleesi tittymeats :shaq:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
yo, where did stannisset defect to?

Let it be known, that while you thirsty sons and daughters of whores have been fighting over Jon Snow's set allegiance, we at #SetStannis have remained steadfast in our duties. We followed King Stannis, and he followed the Lord of Light.

We lost the One True King, but we've not lost sight of the one true mission, and that's to follow the Lord of Light's will to unite the kingdom against the incoming White Walker menace.

King Stannis, Ser Davos, and Melisandre all see/saw something in Jon Snow. The Lord of Light sees something in Lord Snow or else he wouldn't be here right now.

Let it be known, that when Lord Snow rally's his banners to take back the north, #SetStannis will be at the forefront leading the vanguard into battle. We will follow the Lord of Light and make Melisandre's visions become reality. No other set has a stronger claim than us.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Where in the fukk are all those #stannisset heaux at? :heh:

The shyt yal were talking :banderas:
Let it be known, that while you thirsty sons and daughters of whores have been fighting over Jon Snow's set allegiance, we at #SetStannis have remained steadfast in our duties. We followed King Stannis, and he followed the Lord of Light.

We lost the One True King, but we've not lost sight of the one true mission, and that's to follow the Lord of Light's will to unite the kingdom against the incoming White Walker menace.

King Stannis, Ser Davos, and Melisandre all see/saw something in Jon Snow. The Lord of Light sees something in Lord Snow or else he wouldn't be here right now.

Let it be known, that when Lord Snow rally's his banners to take back the north, #SetStannis will be at the forefront leading the vanguard into battle. We will follow the Lord of Light and make Melisandre's visions become reality. No other set has a stronger claim than us.
:mjlol:neg on site

come and see :umad:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
While we're on nerdery and real-life historical counterparts (Savonarola, Wars of the Roses etc), Rhaegar totally reminds me of Edward III's heir, the Black Prince:

- famous for his burnished/"black" armour
- one of the most, if not the most feared/revered warrior in Europe - led multiple brutal victories on campaign in France
- considered as an ideal of medieval chivalry for his treatment of high profile prisoners and his romances
- died of disease a year before his father so never inherited the crown the country wanted him to have
- his replacement's (Richard II) misrule of England led to him being overthrown by Henry IV, starved to death in prison and ultimately sparked the best part of a century of rebellion and assassination attempts until Henry V shored things up.
- known to this day as the best King England never had.

TOMB_OF_THE_BLACK_PRINCE%2C_CANTERBURY_CATHEDRAL.jpg

There's a bit of conflation with some other figures in there too (not sure I've ever read about the Black Prince being musical) but I think the Black Prince is Rhaegar's foundation.

images

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That "come and see" shyt could be the hardest song out :wow:
The come and see is from Revalations. I'm not a church goer but I do know shyt got real in Revalations
6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Looks like shyt is about to get just as real in Winterfell

A storyline has to exist in a world... the thing that's given Game of Thrones the critical reception it's got over other swords, fantasy and t*ts shows is that the world is so fleshed out and 3D. Spartacus: Blood and Sand wouldn't have a High Sparrow (and it wouldn't spend 5 seasons gassing up the One True King only to have him cut down), but then, Spartacus: Blood and Sand was shyt.
:whoa:
Spartacus was :wow:
I remember the 1st episode cats was clowning those History Channel-esque special effects and then to end up where it was did was a hell of a run
Andy Whitfield:mjcry:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:whoa:
Spartacus was :wow:
I remember the 1st episode cats was clowning those History Channel-esque special effects and then to end up where it was did was a hell of a run
Andy Whitfield:mjcry:

Full disclosure, I only saw the first couple of episodes... it just failed to hold my attention. I was lowkey expecting the same from GoT (took me until series 3 was airing to find the energy to give it a go), but it got me hooked from the conversation in the first episode between Ned and Cat about whether he should become Robert's Hand... there's just so much nuance in there, even down to Cat eventually being the one to convince him to take it even though the last time he went away to help Robert he came back with a b*stard for her to raise.

I've eaten up medieval history all my adult life... can't get enough of the whole kings and castles shyt, but you very rarely get to hear history from the point of view of anyone that isn't a King, Prince or at least a famous leader. I love the amount of angles you get stories from in GoT - there's no real moral truth, just like in real life... hearing today's news solely through the words of Obama, David Cameron and other heads of state would give you such a shallow perspective on "today"... in reality everyone's imperfect and everyone's right in their own mind, the winners of each battle get to set the on-going morality making themselves the goodies and the deposed the baddies. You get to understand the motives going into battle of all the vanquished losers that would otherwise be erased from history (eg. It's taken us English people around 550 years to come to terms with the fact that Richard III might have actually been alright and not the worst human to ever live, which is what his successor Henry Tudor made sure we believed when he killed him)

The High Sparrow's storyline just gives another angle on proceedings - the man in the street and the pull of religious extremism on abused and ignored feudal communities living on the breadline beneath Lords spending all of society's money on fighting themselves instead of feeding everyone else. Charles I buggered, whored, drank and taxed England's way to Oliver Cromwell... the mismanagement of Tsar Nicholas II during WWI led to famines and food shortages which eventually led to his abdication and replacement with Bolshevism (arguably the non-religious political fundamentalist equivalent of puritanism)... decades of mismanagement at the top of French society led to their monarchy being permanently booted out in favour of fiery rebellion (and an eventual dictatorship).... Iraq and Syria are seeing a similar effect (though with a lot of moving parts) create ISIS.

I will forever love GRRM for creating this world. Just occasionally it gives a better history lesson than... history lessons.