Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kinda think Theon should be the one to get revenge on Ramsay.

Dude should team up with Jon Snow and give them that work.

Jon's direwolf would eat all those dogs.

:demonic:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claim you? You done bent the knee now you a traitor. You been removed from Targset batcall.
:umad:

Do i look like a simp to bend the knee for a well-known Thot? :mjlol:

I been with the Snowman from the start :wow:

We been riding on White Walkers and manning the Wall from the start:wow:

We Starkset, we Snowgang :damn:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:

no he didn't.. he specifically said he didn't remember anything

now we just making sh*t up?
:martin:
You big dummy, he didn't say he doesn't remember anything, he said there was NOTHING after death.

No afterlife, no reunion with Ygritte, or Ned, or Robb. No weirwood connection, jack shyt nothing. The same thing Beric said he saw after death.

That has put the fear of death in him. He saw what is after death, nothingness, a nihilistic end, and he doesn't want to to die again.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
why is Jon snow so hesitant to ride for his family?

been ackin like a bytch since he came back
I mean the nikka died. Killed by his bros. It's only been a few days
51ZHnmD.jpg
he just need some time.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I just realized that Sansa is around people that will tell her the truth for the first time since she went to KL. Podrick knew about most of the shyt that went down there. I'm thinking he had to know that it was Littlefinger that double crossed Ned, because surely Tyrion knew.

With Littlefinger coming to Castle Black to talk with Sansa, I imagine Pod would mention it to her. At least in the books he would. I bet they are going to skip that.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I just realized that Sansa is around people that will tell her the truth for the first time since she went to KL. Podrick knew about most of the shyt that went down there. I'm thinking he had to know that it was Littlefinger that double crossed Ned, because surely Tyrion knew.

With Littlefinger coming to Castle Black to talk with Sansa, I imagine Pod would mention it to her. At least in the books he would. I bet they are going to skip that.

Littlefinger has been plotting since season 1, I can't see him dying this season.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

Dap/Undap
kobelol.png

We both know how its really gonna go down
kobelol.png

Littlefinger has been plotting since season 1, I can't see him dying this season.

She isnt going to kill him but she will finally play the game and use him

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
why is Jon snow so hesitant to ride for his family?

been ackin like a bytch since he came back
Since Jon got to the wall he's been irrationally hated by Thorne and others. He's risked his life to do the right thing over and over again only to be hated more and then murdered. Talking about his family, the truth was Catelyn hated him and made him feel unwanted, he was always jealous of Robb even though they were close because he was always the b*stard with nothing to inherit no matter what he did. Sansa basically ignored him her whole life too. It ain't like Winterfell was all that sweet for him