Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
No disrespect to targset but danys story line was good like 4 seasons ago. Now shes back on that, i gained thousands of soldiers but still stuck in nuetral tip which made me dislike her storyline. She had a re-spark when tyrion arrived and the dragon saved her ass but now she back to being meh with these endings they have her on. Hopefully her story picks up because i know she plays a big part as a savior of westeros.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Dany wins back the mic drop contest.

:wow: Ramsey's quite the little poet. Poor Osha, she came to close to getting Ramsey with her old hoe trick but clearly she doesn't know nothing about Ramsey. Too bad Theon betrayed them all.

I love Tyrion playing politics and teaching Missandel and Grey Worm how to play the game.

:pacspit: at Cersel is playing victim when she set the High Sparrow on the City and Margaery.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
No disrespect to targset but danys story line was good like 4 seasons ago. Now shes back on that, i gained thousands of soldiers but still stuck in nuetral tip which made me dislike her storyline. She had a re-spark when tyrion arrived and the dragon saved her ass but now she back to being meh with these endings they have her on. Hopefully her story picks up because i know she plays a big part as a savior of westeros.
Bruh she about to fukk shyt up. It's really just math at this point

We've only got 20 episodes left and in that time she has to fight the West and the Whites. It's about to pop off

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
how can you hate on her storyline? She takes no losses. :

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP:mjcry:

32ee3ead67ab4f852a50d39112224820.jpg

:merchant:
24fiw6v.jpg