Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yall can have the rankings. Yall can have the throne. They aint gonna hold weight once we roam in and crush the buildings.

Winter isnt coming

9pzdCQb.gif

#walkergang we out here its gon be frost bite season for all yall sukas

Shoutout to @3Rivers

Y'all should name it #walkerworld

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The more I look at it...

Umber is setting Ramsay demonic bytchass up...The Umbers always been ride or die starkset and a few things don't make sense about that scene...

That was no damn dire wolf head...Look at ghost...His head is like twice the size of that wolf head Umber presented to Ramsay...

Rickon went to Umber in season 3...Umber kept him and Osha for two seasons which is like two years? Why not give them up to Roose?

And if he hates the wildlings so much why the fukk is Osha still alive ??? She means nothing in the grand scheme of things...

I think it's quite obvious why she's still alive...She's there because Umber trusts her to defend Rickon incase the plan goes south...

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I look at it...

Umber is setting Ramsay demonic bytchass up...The Umbers always been ride or die starkset and a few things don't make sense about that scene...

That was no damn dire wolf head...Look at ghost...His head is like twice the size of that wolf head Umber presented to Ramsay...

Rickon went to Umber in season 3...Umber kept him and Osha for two seasons which is like two years? Why not give them up to Roose?

And if he hates the wildlings so much why the fukk is Osha still alive ??? She means nothing in the grand scheme of things...

I think it's quite obvious why she's still alive...She's there because Umber trusts her to defend Rickon incase the plan goes south...

I feel if Umber stays at winterfell, then it might be a set up. Someone to tell Ramsey "he's my gift, and we will use him in a way that serves us all. No need to treat him like Theon." If he leaves, then I don't see how that plans makes any sense to let Osha protect him alone in a castle fool of Boltons.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The more I look at it...

The actor who plays rickon confirmed it's shaggy dog.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Because she saved the future King of the North's life after his father was assassinated? You don't think Rickon asked for clemency?

Sure he did. My point is that the Umbers have zero reason to continue honoring that clemency once they decided to hand Rickon over to Ramsay. If they hate wildlings enough to forsake the Starks, why not kill her and post her up outside the wildling camp? Or hand her off to get raped by the frozen dikk peasants and soldiers that serve their house? The Umbers hate wildlings, but they'll keep a proven rougish bytch wildling that no one cares about alive just because at one time she was cool with the same Starks that they are now turning against? Nah. She's Rickon's babysitter inside Winterfell and the Umbers know it.

Or it's terrible writing, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now and say the Umbers know exactly what they're doing.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Sure he did. My point is that the Umbers have zero reason to continue honoring that clemency once they decided to hand Rickon over to Ramsay. If they hate wildlings enough to forsake the Starks, why not kill her and post her up outside the wildling camp? Or hand her off to get raped by the frozen dikk peasants and soldiers that serve their house? The Umbers hate wildlings, but they'll keep a proven rougish bytch wildling that no one cares about alive just because at one time she was cool with the same Starks that they are now turning against? Nah. She's Rickon's babysitter inside Winterfell and the Umbers know it.

Or it's terrible writing, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now and say the Umbers know exactly what they're doing.
Your post seems to completely miss the fact that it was Greatjon Umber keeping Osha around. The Umbers aren't a monolith. Even in the books there are Umbers with different motivations and agendas. Greatjon is dead, per his son, who also stated he has a different agenda than his father. It involves being more Anti-Wildling than Pro-Stark. Why didn't they kill her? She has information on Bran, intel on the Wildlings, and knows what really went down in Winterfell. Giving her over to Ramsay, a known psychopath, is probably a worse sentence than death and fits right along with them hating Wildlings because they know what he will do to her.

You know what would be bad writing? A super duper secret plan where one woman is supposed to be the protection for a little kid. That's stupid as fukk.

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actor who plays rickon confirmed it's shaggy dog.

And everyone on the show confirmed countless times that Jon Snow was dead too. Not saying I think it's definitely Shaggydog, but that interview really doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show isn't going to do a fake Shaggydog plot:mjlol:

If they wanted to go in that direction it would have been the other way around. They would have killed Shaggy for real but handed over a fake Rickon....not hand over Rickon with a fake Shaggydog:what:

It's a tv show we're not talking real military strategy, if they did that the viewers would know it was a setup the whole time which would ruin one of the biggest storylines of the season.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kit Harrington confirmed all winter Jon Snow was dead...:martin:

And everyone on the show confirmed countless times that Jon Snow was dead too. Not saying I think it's definitely Shaggydog, but that interview really doesn't mean anything.
and the actor who payed stannis confirmed he was dead when people didn't believe...y'all killing me, we knew damn well jon was coming back, that was the weakest shyt for them to cover, but they had to. But there is no reason to lie about shaggy dog except for the outrageous plot lines people are making up about rickon.

Last edited: