Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I enjoy the Samwell Tarly character and hope we get a lot more of him

I like it because I think he is going to be a key character in the defeat of the White Walkers. He is going to Oldtown now which has the most extensive library in the world...books with important history and magic

Not only is he 1 of 2 people to have killed a Walker in the last 8000 years, but I think he is going to gain some key new information in his studies

The mythology of this series is equally important to me as the plot. Any character that advances the mythology deserves more screen time

Thats why Bran is GOAT

Last edited:
Daps

I like it because I think he is going to be a key character in the defeat of the White Walkers. He is going to Oldtown now which has the most extensive library in the world...books with important history and magic

Not only is he 1 of 2 people to have killed a Walker in the last 8000 years, but I think he is going to gain some key new information in his studies

The mythology of this series is equally important to me as the plot. Any character that advances the mythology deserves more screen time

Thats why Bran is GOAT
Ya, I def see an epiphany coming from Sam.

Can't wait to meet his father, he sounds like a gem :mjlol:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats why Bran is GOAT
Going back rewatching the series I didn't realize how hard Bran was as a little boy

When Rob and Cat was off fighting the war he held it down at home , we wasn't scared of shyt he is gonna be

A beast

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
What is so complicated about Follie situation? He was just another person who didn't see the bigger picture. Although Jon and the watchmen that came back from the wildling city didn't really explain to the people at castle black what happened and what they saw.

Nightswatch = Bloods
Wildlings = Crips
White Walkers = Aliens who don't care about colors.

Jon knew they couldn't beat an alien invasion unless they had help. Thorne and Follie were on some they killed my cousin back in 94 fukk your truce shyt. They've never saw a White Walker so the biggest enemy they ever had was the wildlings so Jon looked like a traitor.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

Thats why Bran is GOAT
anything that adds to the lore and mystery of the white walkers i love :blessed:

that hardhome ep was amazing :wow:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Rumored spoiler about a character getting naked this season.

According to this site that reports upcoming nude scenes from TV and movies, Emilia will be naked in episode 4:jbhmm:. Celebrity Nudity Rumors May 12
She has it in her contract ,no more nude scenes

Her body double, rosie mac, tho

01_12003948_3c43e2_2737449a.jpg

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
LMAO and SMH @ how casually you say this. They killed his family and everyone he ever knew in life! How can you understate that! Plus, I'm sure any other time he's ever come in to contact with Wildlings prior to that, it's been them terrorizing his lands or neighboring lands.

You may have had a point with this "not all the Wildlings" shyt if Tormund hadn't raided his village and Jon wasn't hugging him up all in front of Olly.

But your post illustrates exactly what I'm talking about with people holding Olly, a kid, to a higher standard than they do the grown men of the Night's Watch. Most of those guys are not from the areas the Wildlings have raided over the years. They hate the Wildlings because they are the enemies and Wildlings have killed their fellow Nights Watch brothers (in a continuation of a cycle of Nights Watchmen killing Wildlings and Wildlings killing Nights Watchmen that has been going on for thousands of years before any of these guys have been born). Those grown ass Nights Watchmen are the real bigots, yet you're in here going in on a little kid who is watching his Lord Commander hug it up with the guy who killed EVERYBODY in his pre-Castle Black world.

Ollie wasn't a little kid. He was from the looks of it, at least thirteen, fourteen

I knew at that age that stabbing people to death was wrong.

He made his choice. If he did that in real life, he'd be going to jail for a long time and nobody would feel sorry for him.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
She has it in her contract ,no more nude scenes

Her body double, rosie mac, tho

01_12003948_3c43e2_2737449a.jpg
1. It's never been confirmed that she has no nudity in her contract. She has said she will do nudity if it's necessary for her character/plot. Episode 4 speculation
For continuity sake, if this episode ends with her surviving being burned then it would be necessary for her to be nude, paralleling season 1.
2. That double is for stand-in scenes, B-roll footage and reshoots when they don't have Emilia around. The double has not been used for nude scenes. All of Emilia's nude scenes in GoT have been her own.

Last edited:
Daps
Ollie wasn't a little kid. He was from the looks of it, at least thirteen, fourteen

I knew at that age that stabbing people to death was wrong.

He made his choice. If he did that in real life, he'd be going to jail for a long time and nobody would feel sorry for him.
I didn't say he shouldn't have been killed by Jon. I'm addressing the fan reaction to him. He's more hated than Thorne by many.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Olly's bytchassness is an open and shut case. His family got massacred but he couldn't take his revenge on the wildings so he decided to stab the equivalent of a "combat dummy" and call that revenge :mjlol: pathetic.