Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
So Ned should've let him grow up in Flea Bottom like Robert's b*stards?

:stopitslime:
No, nikka. But real talk even being an apprentice to a smith like Gendry is a far better life than heading to the wall. The books are full of b*stards doing things. Sansa was supposedly Littlefinger's b*stard daughter and she was going to marry a nobleman. A b*stard was on the small council. Being a b*stard doesn't mean its the Wall or nothing. Ned is the one that let Jon make that choice without guiding him elsewhere. And Ned could've done any number of things to help Jon out or give him a future.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Well his brother thought she was kidnapped which is why he went to KL to confront Rhaegar. My guess is he didn't find out until he found her in the tower. Otherwise why go fight the Kingsguard if he knows she was there willingly?
Yeah i heard rumors that benjen might have known.

Lyanna could have just prevented this all if she just told pops she wasnt down with the whole marrage arrangement with fat boy. Same time lyanna so loved but she out here being a home recker, fukkin married brehs an all. Is this just stark privelege

:mjpls:

Also how come jaime gets seen as noble an all that. We forget brehs the reason brans stephen hawking status

No diss to the hawk :whoa:

Breh got his and sawed off now we gotta pretend he not a piece of shyt. Cuz out here knockin his sister down but its all good cause he gave brienne some steel. Breh got the greenlight from breanne but he out here simpin his kinfolk. Even cersie out here gettin side dikk but jaime simpin

:dahell:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:camby:
Nice effort but terrible execution.
I didn't mean it was shot or "looked" better obviously
well of course its not going to have great execution breh. its not done by million dollar actors or directors. I meant the dialogue was closer to the books, the fight scenes were longer and showed Ned as a better fighter than what the show did imo. it also showed the kingsguard off more as opposed to only focusing on Arthur Dayne.

I liked how when when stabbed him, it was the same way Jamie's man had stabbed Ned during their fight also

basically if the show took this and did it this way, it would have made for a better scene

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Point with Ned ain't about the Targ dynasty, its about a man letting his son make a terrible choice and not even giving him any game/info about what he's about to do. Ned knows the watch is a garbage life and mostly full of criminals and Jon says a few times that everyone knew what the watch was but only Tyrion told him the truth. And like I said, there are things Jon could've done with his life besides the Wall but Ned let him go off to rot

you are doing it again, you are putting your personal views into other characters and now even Jon

Jon never regretted joining the watch, he never considered himself to be rotting or that there was something better he could be doing, that is a personal view you are inserting into a character

Ned and his brothers consider joining the night watch an honor, if you dont consider it an honor thats fine, but dont put that in the character

empty yourself and make yourself one with the westeros universe, dont insert yourself, grasshopper

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
you are doing it again, you are putting your personal views into other characters and now even Jon

Jon never regretted joining the watch, he never considered himself to be rotting or that there was something better he could be doing, that is a personal view you are inserting into a character

Ned and his brothers consider joining the night watch an honor, if you dont consider it an honor thats fine, but dont put that in the character

empty yourself and make yourself one with the westeros universe, dont insert yourself, grasshopper

Only time I empty myself is in the guts. And you're actually wrong on the Jon stuff. He was HEATED until he came to accept it. nikka watch the video and hold this L

He literally says 'everyone knew what this place was and no one told me. No one but you. My father knew and he left me to rot at the wall all the same'. So how bout you empty yourself and actually listen to what the characters are saying. Jon clearly would NOT have gone to the wall had Ned gave him the real about the watch

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Only time I empty myself is in the guts. And you're actually wrong on the Jon stuff. He was HEATED until he came to accept it. nikka watch the video and hold this L

He literally says 'everyone knew what this place was and no one told me. No one but you. My father knew and he left me to rot at the wall all the same'. So how bout you empty yourself and actually listen to what the characters are saying. Jon clearly would NOT have gone to the wall had Ned gave him the real about the watch

anybody that has been in military basic training says something similar

if you emptied yourself you would realize that was just an emotional rant

we all know how jon really felt about the watch

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
anybody that has been in military basic training says something similar

if you emptied yourself you would realize that was just an emotional rant

we all know how jon really felt about the watch

Difference between having moments of doubt and saying 'my father never told me the truth and left me to rot'. nikka said 'rot'. He's heated. you wrong:ufdup:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Difference between having moments of doubt and saying 'my father never told me the truth and left me to rot'. nikka said 'rot'. He's heated. you wrong:ufdup:

he was under a very stressful and emotional situation, humans tends to say things they dont mean under those situations

empty yourself

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I didn't mean it was shot or "looked" better obviously
well of course its not going to have great execution breh. its not done by million dollar actors or directors. I meant the dialogue was closer to the books, the fight scenes were longer and showed Ned as a better fighter than what the show did imo. it also showed the kingsguard off more as opposed to only focusing on Arthur Dayne.

I liked how when when stabbed him, it was the same way Jamie's man had stabbed Ned during their fight also

basically if the show took this and did it this way, it would have made for a better scene
That's what I wanted from the show. I'm mad they chopped that conversation up. Also no reason to cheap out on having the 3rd member of the KG.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i heard rumors that benjen might have known.

Lyanna could have just prevented this all if she just told pops she wasnt down with the whole marrage arrangement with fat boy. Same time lyanna so loved but she out here being a home recker, fukkin married brehs an all. Is this just stark privelege

:mjpls:

Also how come jaime gets seen as noble an all that. We forget brehs the reason brans stephen hawking status

No diss to the hawk :whoa:

Breh got his and sawed off now we gotta pretend he not a piece of shyt. Cuz out here knockin his sister down but its all good cause he gave brienne some steel. Breh got the greenlight from breanne but he out here simpin his kinfolk. Even cersie out here gettin side dikk but jaime simpin

:dahell:
How would Benjen have known? AFAIK he was never mentioned as having anything to do with the rebellion. Do you mena the older brother that got killed by the Mad King? I think his name was Brandon.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
How would Benjen have known? AFAIK he was never mentioned as having anything to do with the rebellion. Do you mena the older brother that got killed by the Mad King? I think his name was Brandon.
Nah it was definately benjen. But it was probably just speculation or some loose rumor. Im to high to remember where i saw it lol. It was probably some youtube conspiracy. Idk i just figure why wouldnt ned had told him even after he came back. From some things ive seen online, non canon most likey, they mention how benjen was probably the closest to lyanna

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
latest

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Robert caved his chest in like shyt