Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The Starks have ruled the North for 8,000 years. Yall really think the North is going to betray them for the Boltons who for most of the last couple thousand years have been weirdo sadistic fukks who like to skin people alive. To follow Ramsay no less, who's even more sadistic than the Boltons of the past :skip:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The Starks have ruled the North for 8,000 years. Yall really think the North is going to betray them for the Boltons who for most of the last couple thousand years have been weirdo sadistic fukks who like to skin people alive. To follow Ramsay no less, who's even more sadistic than the Boltons of the past :skip:

Not all of the North. The ones that have hated the Wildlings for just as long, yep:manny:

Daps
The more I look at it...

Umber is setting Ramsay demonic bytchass up...The Umbers always been ride or die starkset and a few things don't make sense about that scene...

That was no damn dire wolf head...Look at ghost...His head is like twice the size of that wolf head Umber presented to Ramsay...

Rickon went to Umber in season 3...Umber kept him and Osha for two seasons which is like two years? Why not give them up to Roose?

And if he hates the wildlings so much why the fukk is Osha still alive ??? She means nothing in the grand scheme of things...

I think it's quite obvious why she's still alive...She's there because Umber trusts her to defend Rickon incase the plan goes south...

Regarding Osha, I think the running theory is that Greatjon kept her and Rickon alive. But once he died and Smalljon took over, Smalljon was like 'fukk this wilding bytch' and served her up to Ramsay. It fits with this #NewAndals being another breed from their parents theme we've been seeing (from Ramsay killing Roose, to the Karstark youngin following him like a dufus, to Theon/Reek being the biggest embarrassment in the 7 Kingdoms, even to Robb getting so sprung over some exotic p*ssy that he just had to break his word and marry her in the middle of a fukking war:snoop:). Why he felt the need to give up such a valuable chess piece in Rickon is anyone's guess tho.

I highly doubt they could pass off a fake direwolf head. A northerner is going to know the difference.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ollie was just a kid.

He was hi key a bigot tho. Yes, Wildlings murdered his entire family and probably ate them all and cooked their bones. I get that. But not all Wildlings are going to do that. There's plenty who just wanna live off the land however they can and feed their kids like that one woman we saw that ended up becoming a wight at the end of last season. She just wanted to get her kids a better life.

Olly was a :mjpls: muthafukka and would have grown up to be a massive c*nt. Nip it in the bud :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He was hi key a bigot tho. Yes, Wildlings murdered his entire family and probably ate them all and cooked their bones. I get that. But not all Wildlings are going to do that. There's plenty who just wanna live off the land however they can and feed their kids like that one woman we saw that ended up becoming a wight at the end of last season. She just wanted to get her kids a better life.

Olly was a :mjpls: muthafukka and would have grown up to be a massive c*nt. Nip it in the bud :salute:

Nahhhhh bro. Ollie was fukked up. You don't just tell a kid who WITNESSED all that traumatizing shyt that "not all wildings are like that". Besides that the Wall had been fighting Wildings for THOUSANDS of years, it was tradition to fight these people and keep them beyond the wall. Ollie wasn't a bigot, he was a traumatized kid who made a CHOICE. And that choice got him killed, doesn't mean he's even necessarily wrong in his feelings, but it means he was wrong in his decision making

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Regarding Osha, I think the running theory is that Greatjon kept her and Rickon alive. But once he died and Smalljon took over, Smalljon was like 'fukk this wilding bytch' and served her up to Ramsay. It fits with this #NewAndals being another breed from their parents theme we've been seeing (from Ramsay killing Roose, to the Karstark youngin following him like a dufus, to Theon/Reek being the biggest embarrassment in the 7 Kingdoms, even to Robb getting so sprung over some exotic p*ssy that he just had to break his word and marry her in the middle of a fukking war:snoop:). Why he felt the need to give up such a valuable chess piece in Rickon is anyone's guess tho.

I highly doubt they could pass off a fake direwolf head. A northerner is going to know the difference.
Makes sense but this whole plot reeks of the great norther conspiracy...

That conspiracy involved

Infamous Stark loyalist
Fake Alliance
Fake Head

Too many similarities here to disregard and as StarkSet I got to be hopeful we not about to take another L...

My soul can't handle another L breh...:mjcry:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching S1 E1 right now :ohlawd:

So much has changed :mjcry:
Yes I went back now I see so much fukkery everybody hates the Starks .. I'm on the last episode of season 1. Cat Stark was fukkin wit Brother before she got with him.. either way that's 1 dumb bytch.. Ned could never tell her about Jon if what everyone thinks is true .

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Also, in the trailer they show the Umbers and Boltons on the same side. Do you fake shaggy truthers think they are going to switch mid battle or something?
Well.........
Book spoiler
The Karstarks are going to switch mid-battle on Stannis

Yes I went back now I see so much fukkery everybody hates the Starks .. I'm on the last episode of season 1. Cat Stark was fukkin wit Brother before she got with him.. either way that's 1 dumb bytch.. Ned could never tell her about Jon if what everyone thinks is true .
The betrothal to Ned's brother was her father's doing. So I don't think its a stretch to think he set her up with Ned after his brother was killed. I'm pretty sure Cat wasn't running around thotting it up all over the North lol. But.....yeah she is still a dumb chick.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well.........
Book spoiler
The Karstarks are going to switch mid-battle on Stannis

The betrothal to Ned's brother was her father's doing. So I don't think its a stretch to think he set her up with Ned after his brother was killed. I'm pretty sure Cat wasn't running around thotting it up all over the North lol. But.....yeah she is still a dumb chick.
I don't think she was a jump off but.. her attitude tho:scust: this broad was doing way to much

Littlefinger Playing the game raw as fuk

right now he winning everybody Goin to war he laying back in the cut

Only thing he can't control is Winter

I'm starting to think the Ice King is the

only true king in this bytch

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gonna respond to the ollie debate a few pages back

How do some of you not understand why he was hated so much by fans? :mindblown: half the time i think people are playing dumb and just posting to post

Ollie had a hand in killing the majority of the audiences favourite character, AND killed their favourite characters lover...that's it, its not that deep :dahell:...people are gonna hate the character that kills a fan favorite regardless of context...its just human nature...they dont see a kid whose having to deal with seeing his families murderers being given passes, they see a character who shows no regrets in backstabbing and killing their favourite character who treated him like a little brother

And in turn I also think this type of thing is one of the worst things about debating GoT with people...everyone overanalyses and nitpicks EVERYTHING, and can't accept some things are just as straight forward as they look because a couple twists have happened in the story...like, we see shaggydogs head with a fuccin blade in it and it takes the fuccin actor to do an interview the confirm its shaggydog before people believe it ffs :mjlol: we can see the umber flag flying on the boltons side of the battlefield in the season preview videos and smalljon just handed over the rightful lord of winterfell to a known psychopath, but no their alliance is an elaborate ruse that protects rickon how? :mjlol: like there wouldn't be any plans better than..."here you go ramsay, here's the one boy that can stand in your way from lawfully ruling winterfell...hopefully you don't ask me to kill him right there infront of you to prove our loyalty to you and you don't fucc him up in the space of time it takes for us to convince you we're on your side and then backstab you sometime......down the road who knows when...great plan guys :smugfavre:" :mjlol:

Some people still think stannis and greatjon umber are alive when the bludclarrt actors have stated they're not on the show anymore? :mindblown:

I say all of this to just state...stop overanalysing everything, some things ARE as obvious and straightforward as they seem, not every story has to have left turns and intricate plot twists, use your brains and common sense...and you'll be able to figure out whats going to happen in the story quicker and enjoy it for what it is more...

/rant

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just gonna respond to the ollie debate a few pages back

How do some of you not understand why he was hated so much by fans? :mindblown: half the time i think people are playing dumb and just posting to post

Ollie had a hand in killing the majority of the audiences favourite character, AND killed their favourite characters lover...that's it, its not that deep :dahell:.

Uhh, no. This is patently false. People were saying fukk Olly since he joined the Watch. One of the early reasons was because when Jon went to execute Janos Slynt, he said "Olly, get me my sword" instead of "Edd, fetch me a block." Its pure book nerd hate....an iconic line was removed and a perceived weaker line was inserted involving a non-book character.

Every single time Olly's face was on screen people were calling him a little fakkit

Daps

LMAO and SMH @ how casually you say this. They killed his family and everyone he ever knew in life! How can you understate that! Plus, I'm sure any other time he's ever come in to contact with Wildlings prior to that, it's been them terrorizing his lands or neighboring lands.

You may have had a point with this "not all the Wildlings" shyt if Tormund hadn't raided his village and Jon wasn't hugging him up all in front of Olly.

But your post illustrates exactly what I'm talking about with people holding Olly, a kid, to a higher standard than they do the grown men of the Night's Watch. Most of those guys are not from the areas the Wildlings have raided over the years. They hate the Wildlings because they are the enemies and Wildlings have killed their fellow Nights Watch brothers (in a continuation of a cycle of Nights Watchmen killing Wildlings and Wildlings killing Nights Watchmen that has been going on for thousands of years before any of these guys have been born). Those grown ass Nights Watchmen are the real bigots, yet you're in here going in on a little kid who is watching his Lord Commander hug it up with the guy who killed EVERYBODY in his pre-Castle Black world.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LMAO and SMH @ how casually you say this. They killed his family and everyone he ever knew in life! How can you understate that! Plus, I'm sure any other time he's ever come in to contact with Wildlings prior to that, it's been them terrorizing his lands or neighboring lands.

You may have had a point with this "not all the Wildlings" shyt if Tormund hadn't raided his village and Jon wasn't hugging him up all in front of Olly.

But your post illustrates exactly what I'm talking about with people holding Olly, a kid, to a higher standard than they do the grown men of the Night's Watch. Most of those guys are not from the areas the Wildlings have raided over the years. They hate the Wildlings because they are the enemies and Wildlings have killed their fellow Nights Watch brothers (in a continuation of a cycle of Nights Watchmen killing Wildlings and Wildlings killing Nights Watchmen that has been going on for thousands of years before any of these guys have been born). Those grown ass Nights Watchmen are the real bigots, yet you're in here going in on a little kid who is watching his Lord Commander hug it up with the guy who killed EVERYBODY in his pre-Castle Black world.
Why are y'all responding so seriously to this post, how are y'all missing the sarcasm and patronizing tone?