Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When Ned and company confront the Kingsguard outside the Tower of Joy, they mention that the mad king is dead, that Rhaegar is also dead. The implicit question here is, "You're the Kingsguard, and the king and his heir are dead, why are you still guarding the tower?"

The implicit answer, "Because there's still a Targaryen in the tower."

Great point! - and with Aerys dead, Rhaegar dead, Aegon murdered by the Mountain - if the whole theory that Rhaegar wedded Lyanna in secret was true - they Kingsguard were still guarding the King who at that point would be Jon! - the heir to the throne!

Stark Set :umad:

Only thing I don't understand honestly is why, if it was already well known that Rhaegar was dead, and that Ned's primary purpose was rescuing his sister. Why would Dayne and Ned be fighting at that moment anyway? I could see if it were Robert there but it was lyanna's brother, who ALL knew loved his sister, there's absolutely no way, Targaryen or not, that Ned was going to harm his sister or her new born child.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I don't understand honestly is why, if it was already well known that Rhaegar was dead, and that Ned's primary purpose was rescuing his sister. Why would Dayne and Ned be fighting at that moment anyway? I could see if it were Robert there but it was lyanna's brother, who ALL knew loved his sister, there's absolutely no way, Targaryen or not, that Ned was going to harm his sister or her new born child.

Ned was still a rebel and Arthur is protecting the last Targ king in line, plus this was the final order of Rheagar.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Let's put an end to this, Jon is #starkset, point blank. Son of Lyanna "Bout that life" Stark, raised by the honorable Eddard, kin of the first man, follower of the old gods, watcher on the wall in the tradition of centuries of brave Stark men, young warg lord in training. In the words of my favorite redneck crew from walking dead #Claimed

Targset can back the fukk up, you wasn't with us shooting in the gym :pacspit:

After all these years, Jon Snow running with #DothrakidikkInTheAssSet? :mjlol:
are-you-serious-jon-snow.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man mothers day episodes of GoT never disappoint.

John Snow was back all of 2 minutes before the catfish witch threw Stannis in the bushes. These hoes ain't loyal. Its looking real shaky for Stannis set again but I still think he's alive. Not until I see a body bruh. Can't wait until he pops up rocking the king robert beard. Ser Davos Popavitch out here giving motivational speeches and inspiring champions

Tower of joy gave me tears of joy :to: man Dayne was just:wow: and thats why they put so much respek on his name. My man fought a damn 4 on 1 and evened the odds in 15 seconds.

You nikkas gonna stop with the slander of Lord Neddard Stark. He ain't lie about what went down, he just left out a non important detail. Technically Dayne did die facing Ned Stark :troll: and who is Ned Stark to tell Howlin to not kill the man who tried to kill him? Dayne killed like 5 of his men. fukk honor, that's like giving a gorilla a 1 on 1. Some of you nikkas in here talking about he was lying to his kids like your pops ain't have you believing he was James Bonds when you was growing up. Let that man cook.

The adventures of Sam the simp and his simpleton need to never come on my screen again. She makes Hodor look like Tyrion.

Speaking of Tyrion, city under siege and he's trying to play drinking games, what a waste of a great character, I was waiting for him to tell grey worm to get him 10 cups and a little ball that bounces.

The spider living up to his name with that verbal venom. Who's gonna take care lil man with the asthma problem? :demonic:

I really hope that they're officially done with the Arya abuse because a man can't watch a kid get fukked up every sunday

Danarys finally got to Loretta Holmes retirement center but she's not getting the hint. Administration had to break it down for he like " You not special bytch, everybody here was married to a dude who was going to change the world who died now shut the fukk up hoe, tonight is bingo night." How many times does danarys have to hear someone tell her she isn't shyt for her to understand that she isnt shyt? She better hope them dragons come save her. :heh:

Queen of thorns back with that lannister ether. She had the :aicmon: face like "We talking the queen,not the old queen that fukked her cousin,not the old queen that fukked her brother, the real queen, no one gives a fukk about you."

Snowman walked that hangman row with the :birdman: face. :merchant: "Y..y...you shouldn't be alive." :ufdup:"You shouldn't have killed me."

Thorn was a fakkit but he kept it real all the way up to the rope cutting on some "i'd do the exact same shyt again if I could":manny: Ollie should've got the longclaw treatment though. fukk him, they should resurrect him just to kill him again.

Dog, what the hell is going on in the North?:dahell: The way these dudes treat the Starks you would think Ned was Tywin or Balon level cruel to them. Dude just gift wrapped Rickon to the house that killed the king in the north and then killed his own dad. The tried to play it off on some I ain't gonna kneel to you and your dad was a c*nt but I would appreciate some help from you to stop jon snow who is most likely coming to kill you. He might as well call Ramsay daddy:dame:

Rickon looked confused as fukk like that was the first time he ever heard he was Rickon Stark. If they brought him back just to torture him I'm going to be very upset. I watched robbs fetus get shanked and princess shireen get barbecued, I can't take no more kids being victims man.
RIP Shaggydog. All Direwolves go to heaven or nowhere if you let jon snow tell it.:mjcry:
These dudes here don't know they dad, that's why they so quick to slander Ned the Gawd like "see your daddy ain't shyt either" :mjcry:

:biglol: :laff: @ all the bolded

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

nah you are missing the implication hiding in the convo, cuz they explained it very well

in the convo they made it clear 1) they were following direct orders 2) they dont give a fuk about what happened, they will kill all rebels and supporters of the usurper, as soon a ned made it clear he was a rebel they had a duty to kill him and it was on

there is no reason for them to look at ned as anything other than a rebel trying to get to the new King or Queen or Queen Mother or whatever that was up there that there were under direct orders to protect at all costs

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Let's put an end to this, Jon is #starkset, point blank. Son of Lyanna "Bout that life" Stark, raised by the honorable Eddard, kin of the first man, follower of the old gods, watcher on the wall in the tradition of centuries of brave Stark men, young warg lord in training. In the words of my favorite redneck crew from walking dead #Claimed

you probably think No One is starkset too

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
jus

just because you raise another man's baby, does not make you a biological father :ufdup:

according to westeros, b*stards are what their FATHER is

targset... we never stop winning, even when we lose :blessed:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I would've switched the placement of the Starks and Lannisters just based off the fact Jon being brought back is a HUGE W for #Starkset while the Lannisters didn't get not ONE W at all this week. Tommen is a bytch, Jamie is an afterthought, and Grandma Tyrell sonned Cersei into oblivion while the entire council said :pacspit: to both of them.
I respect your point, but there's two main reasons I can't place the Starks above the Lannisters:

1. I take deep offense at direwolves being killed. I consider them twins of the kids and their spiritual connection to north of the wall. I can barely forgive Nedo for killing Lady, as Sansa did the best she could, given her situation. He could've at least tried to give another concession to Cersei, and send her home. They're both connected by sex and number to the Stark children. Shaggydog may have been killed in whatever ploy or situation this is and I see repercussions from this to Rickon.

2. The Stark children are all still in danger, but they've yet to produce an army. Cersei still thinks Sansa is somehow responsible for Joffery's death. Hopefully Jon can give them back possession of the North, but I can't give power to a team that can easily be wiped out by the one ahead. The Stark children are simply lucky, but the Lannisters, however split it could be, still are around from POWER.

But yeah, big developments and this list is week by week. I'm expecting a lot of flipping around this season, so bear with me lol.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If he felt it was honorable he wouldn't have lied breh:manny:
Everyone is assuming Ned lied. But if you remember it was Old Nan that was always telling Bran stories. It's not a stretch to think she would dress the story up to make Bran even prouder of his dad.

Ned only forsook his honor at the end to try and save his daughters.

MrSinnister

Daps

View media item 4904
Father's blood, in this world, is more important. He's #Targset, playing the 6th man, until he's traded, for #Starkset. Don't get it twisted, because you'll get confused later on.:troll:

Keep cooking though. He's getting us Winterfell back, and that's all that matters to me. If you want to get crucial, we can always ask Catelyn and Sansa :mjlol:

Jon is here to help #Starkset get the title for the team that drafted him, then he's taking his talents to #Dothbeach :win:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Everyone is assuming Ned lied. But if you remember it was Old Nan that was always telling Bran stories. It's not a stretch to think she would dress the story up to make Bran even prouder of his dad.

Ned only forsook his honor at the end to try and save his daughters.
And still took the L

#StarkSet Stay Losing:wow:

MrSinnister

Daps
No one knows who is the missing name on the list. It's likely the Waif. And could also be Sansa :ohhh:. She wished her death while younger, and she was there, up front, when Ned died.:yeshrug:

Being now No One, she doesn't owe herself to any family either. I still halfway count her as #Starkset.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
vwqpz5.jpg
I knew those wildlings were weird but this nikka Tormund is on some other shyt, brehs. Why the fukk was this dude staring at Jon's dikk while he was dead? He's the type of dude to go to the urinal right next to you when there's mad other available ones. I already know he's one of those dudes that do creepy shyt when you get drunk with him. fukk carrots:scust:My dude Jon Snow is hard on crows. I bet that fukk nikka Olly will remember to put some respeck on a boss' name in the afterlife
2505dhy.jpg
This dude Sam has zero game. You got a bad bytch on a yacht off the coast of Ibiza tryna throw you the p*ssy and you decide to pick that moment to get seasick? My boy Pod woulda been busting scary movie nuts if he was in that situation. Then he'd pull the yacht up on those nikkas from Fear the Walking Dead and take all their shyt. Making other nikkas seasick when they peep the crisp ceasar with the waves on 360. Yacht same color Becky with the good hair with the peanut butter guts, sound system blasting Life of Pablo
2n6sx1y.jpg
I do applaud Sam for finally realizing he's got to cut Gilly loose though. Oldtown is full of bad bytches. You can't be outchea with a single mother and her incest baby tryna holla at these pawgs, fam
2r4ub8j.jpg
Imma need Tyrion to get on his game, brehs. Dany's outchea getting harassed by the Golden Girls and he's tryna play flip cup? He must not know Grey Worm won the Unsullied flip cup tournament four years in a row. He doesn't want those problems. Plus Missandei can hold her liquor like a champ. I've seen old girl take a bottle of Hennessy White to the head like a boss on several occasions:wow:#StarkSet took mad Ls this episode. Come to find out Ned wasn't as great at busting his sword like he claimed. Howland Reed was Russel Westbrook, Ned was that curly haired nikka with enough bench time to come up with pre-game dances. Tower of Joy is an appropriate name cause Rheagar da gawd was getting it in with Ned's sister doggy and froggy style:steviej:Arya finally got her Donatello on, gets her eyes back and now she's no one. #Starkset down one member. I thought Rickon was supposed to be the x-factor? Ramsey's pulling up on you nikka
9stik9.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
vwqpz5.jpg
I knew those wildlings were weird but this nikka Tormund is on some other shyt, brehs. Why the fukk was this dude staring at Jon's dikk while he was dead? He's the type of dude to go to the urinal right next to you when there's mad other available ones. I already know he's one of those dudes that do creepy shyt when you get drunk with him. fukk carrots:scust:My dude Jon Snow is hard on crows. I bet that fukk nikka Olly will remember to put some respeck on a boss' name in the afterlife
2505dhy.jpg
This dude Sam has zero game. You got a bad bytch on a yacht off the coast of Ibiza tryna throw you the p*ssy and you decide to pick that moment to get seasick? My boy Pod woulda been busting scary movie nuts if he was in that situation. Then he'd pull the yacht up on those nikkas from Fear the Walking Dead and take all their shyt. Making other nikkas seasick when they peep the crisp ceasar with the waves on 360. Yacht same color Becky with the good hair with the peanut butter guts, sound system blasting Life of Pablo
2n6sx1y.jpg
I do applaud Sam for finally realizing he's got to cut Gilly loose though. Oldtown is full of bad bytches. You can't be outchea with a single mother and her incest baby tryna holla at these pawgs, fam
2r4ub8j.jpg
Imma need Tyrion to get on his game, brehs. Dany's outchea getting harassed by the Golden Girls and he's tryna play flip cup? He must not know Grey Worm won the Unsullied flip cup tournament four years in a row. He doesn't want those problems. Plus Missandei can hold her liquor like a champ. I've seen old girl take a bottle of Hennessy White to the head like a boss on several occasions:wow:#StarkSet took mad Ls this episode. Come to find out Ned wasn't as great at busting his sword like he claimed. Howland Reed was Russel Westbrook, Ned was that curly haired nikka with enough bench time to come up with pre-game dances. Tower of Joy is an appropriate name cause Rheagar da gawd was getting it in with Ned's sister doggy and froggy style:steviej:Arya finally got her Donatello on, gets her eyes back and now she's no one. #Starkset down one member. I thought Rickon was supposed to be the x-factor? Ramsey's pulling up on you nikka
9stik9.jpg

:ooh:

@obarth

What the 'Games' been missing

206Petyr.gif