Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it was because she fukked him while married to the King. People don't really give too much a shyt about incest after the Targs.
Man this is why your rankings will never be recognized. You don't pay attention,

People :scust: when talking about them cause they not down with that shyt. Targset only family that was ever cool with it. That's why Stannis among others called their kids abominations.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:comeon: Jon is #TargSet

we all know it was him in the castle
oh the mental gymnastics they will try to play when THAT happens :banderas:

claiming him cause he's ned starks b*stard, so he's a stark... but finding out he's rheagar's b*stard so it makes him a targ :umad:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Man this is why your rankings will never be recognized. You don't pay attention,

People :scust: when talking about them cause they not down with that shyt. Targset only family that was ever cool with it. That's why Stannis among others called their kids abominations.
Damn, your leap to attack is amazing. Yeah, it's a very different situation with the Lannisters, as they stealing the Iron Throne, but just normal human beings don't really give a fukk about that. Chill with the widespread jealousy because we disagree on a minor point. People know they're stealing the throne, so of course they're chapped about it, coupled with Robert's b*stards being killed. Don't think the Targaryen's went to war over incest though :mjlol:.

I basically just gave the official charges of Cersei's situation. You can make your own fukking list if you're so chapped about it.

MrSinnister

Daps
I'm just having fun with the "official" lists though. I forgot how butthurt people get when they're too lazy to do shyt or others get attention. My comments about the houses are what I, myself, see from the show and everything I say about it is in jest. I'm #Starkset for the person who asked earlier. #Lannistans is a real strong influence, but I'm a natural honor dude.

But :whoa: the dominant hater gene we, as Black people have, then always pretend were the most fun race. I've seen so much evidence to the contrary. I know the quickness we shoot down anyone who even appears they're taking themselves seriously, even in fun. Shoot at someone else.:lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It wasn't dishonorable, This is war. Dayne was too good. If Howland let Dayne kill Ned, then it would've been 4 seconds until he got killed next......so fukk that :manny:
"fukk a fair one, i get mine the fast way"

It was dishonorable tho, which is why he spit them :starktales: :duck:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still salty as hell about missing out on the episode premiere and the live commentary in this thread. Reading back through the posts now and of course y'all didn't disappoint :salute:

The three-eyed raven's a tease. How's he going to just leave everyone with plot blue balls? :martin:

Arthur Dayne was a beast though :whoo:

That scene in Winterfell was both hilarious and upsetting. Too bad Littlejon Umber's a traitorous c*nt himself, because the beginning of that scene was easily the funniest part of the episode. Ethers per minute rivaling Grandma Tyrell :mjlol:

"When my father became Warden of the North, your house refused to pledge your banners"

"Your father was a c*nt" :francis:

"My beloved father, the Warden of the N..."
"Your father was a c*nt and that's why you killed him" :sas1:
"My father was poisoned by our enemies" :beli:

"Mmmmm" :mjpls:

Nobody believes Roose was actually poisoned :mjlol:

Ramsey thought he had him once he explained the situation with the wildlings and Jon Snow...

"Pledge your banners to House Bolton. Swear loyalty to me as Warden of the North and we will fight together to destroy the b*stard and all his wildling friends"

"I'm not kissing your fooking hand" :francis:

"Traditionally, a bannerman kneels before his lord."
"I'm not doing that either" :francis:

"Why would I trust a man who won't honor tradition?"
"Your father honored tradition. Knelt for Robb Stark. Called him King of the North :jbhmm:. Was Robb Stark right to trust your father?" :sas1:

Nope. Just more ether :mjlol:

Low-key, that line could be foreshadowing about the Umbers turning on the Boltons and Ramsey :ehh:. Or maybe not, since he's made it clear he's not pledging his house to Ramsey :pachaha:

"And a boy. Nice and young, the way Karstark likes them" :troll:

That shot at Lord Karstark :dead::heh:

Could've did without the Stark L immediately afterwards. Rickon:mjcry:

Shaggydog :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Here's hoping Jon fukks some shyt up in the coming episodes now that he's left the Night's Watch :salute:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn, your leap to attack is amazing. Yeah, it's a very different situation with the Lannisters, as they stealing the Iron Throne, but just normal human beings don't really give a fukk about that. Chill with the widespread jealousy because we disagree on a minor point. People know they're stealing the throne, so of course they're chapped about it, coupled with Robert's b*stards being killed. Don't think the Targaryen's went to war over incest though :mjlol:.

I basically just gave the official charges of Cersei's situation. You can make your own fukking list if you're so chapped about it.
Are you saying normal human beings don't care about incest? I'm legit not following you. The Targ statement got me scratching my head too.

As for my list, you already know.
5. Stark
4. Stark
3. Stark
2. Stark
1. Stark
:yeshrug:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

MrSinnister

Daps
Are you saying normal human beings don't care about incest? I'm legit not following you. The Targ statement got me scratching my head too.

As for my list, you already know.
5. Stark
4. Stark
3. Stark
2. Stark
1. Stark
:yeshrug:
We're talking about this world, I thought, and many of their Targs have ruled by incest. I'm also speaking from the show's perspective and not the books. Remember, I guess, Rheagar used to sing to the people, and they threw him cash. I don't know the bone being picked here. There's a reason Cersei and her children is hated. But yeah, I'm not paying attention because I miss one red woman comment :comeon:.

Here, on this planet, people despise incest.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
We're talking about this world, I thought, and many of their Targs have ruled by incest. I'm also speaking from the show's perspective and not the books. Remember, I guess, Rheagar used to sing to the people, and they threw him cash. I don't know the bone being picked here. There's a reason Cersei and her children is hated. But yeah, I'm not paying attention because I miss one red woman comment :comeon:.

Here, on this planet, people despise incest.
I think I got you. Yeah the Targs married brother & sister for years. The common folk didn't fukk with it but not much they could do against those dragons.
IMO Cersei, Jamie, & the kids are hated because their relationship is pretty much the worst kept secret in KL.

And the not paying attention thing was a joke, my bad.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
"fukk a fair one, i get mine the fast way"

It was dishonorable tho, which is why he spit them :starktales: :duck:

Let's use logic. Dayne was fighting 4 on 1 with 2 in front and 2 in back. He was smart rough to force them all in front if him but let's say one of the guys who was fighting from the back stabbed him first....would that have been dishonorable too?