Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'd think he'd go to Castle Black BECAUSE he let the Wildlings in. Especially since that leader is a b*stard of your former liege Lord. Gotta believe you have a friend in him. Also,I'd think they historically have a great relationship with the Night's Watch too...why go straight to war? Why seek help from someone as untrustworthy as the Boltons?

But whatever tho. They're mad the Wildlings are so close, I can accept that. It wouldn't have felt like it came from nowhere if they at least sent a raven to Castle Black voicing their displeasure with Jon's decision.
Jon leading the wildlings there is disrespectful and a disloyal act, the whole reason Thorne and Ollie bodied him. They put up a manned wall (at least at this point/perspective in history since most dont know about white walkers or thinks it's just lore) explicitly to keep wildlings out. What is there to talk about? Umber wants these dudes killed before they truly kick up shyt for his people. Jon is dead wrong for that shyt in his eyes, ain't nothing to talk about

Daps
Jon leading the wildlings there is disrespectful and a disloyal act, the whole reason Thorne and Ollie bodied him. They put up a manned wall (at least at this point/perspective in history since most dont know about white walkers or thinks it's just lore) explicitly to keep wildlings out. What is there to talk about? Umber wants these dudes killed before they truly kick up shyt for his people. Jon is dead wrong for that shyt in his eyes, ain't nothing to talk about

Uhh, why he's doing it? Are they gonna have to fight the Wildlings AND the Watch? Etc.

But we're talking in circles at this point.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
^

Ned Stark let that Tully run the show which is why his last name is SNOW, not STARK. Ned would fold like a bytch when it came to Jon and Cat. Even Bolton gave his b*stards son his name :scust:

Jon didn't want to stay behind in Winterfell because he knew Cat would treat him like a mutt. He rather team up with rapists and thieves from flea bottom then stay in Winterfell.

Ya'll can try to twist it how u want but we know exactly how Jon was treated as a "stark"

#SnowSet
^

Ned Stark let that Tully run the show which is why his last name is SNOW, not STARK. Ned would fold like a bytch when it came to Jon and Cat. Even Bolton gave his b*stards son his name :scust:

Jon didn't want to stay behind in Winterfell because he knew Cat would treat him like a mutt. He rather team up with rapists and thieves from flea bottom then stay in Winterfell.

Ya'll can try to twist it how u want but we know exactly how Jon was treated as a "stark"

#SnowSet

jon will always be a b*stard snow because he was born out of wedlock

I dont blame tully for hating him cause anytime she see Jon she see Ned cheated on her and is salty

and Jon went to Nights watch outta respect for uncle Benjen

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
There is no clue saying Ramsay even knows about the wildlings, they aren't his concern. And at this point, they think jon is simply at castle black being lord commander - they don't know of his death and resurrection, they may not even know he brought wildlings to westeros until littlejon umber shows up. Even before his death, nothing said the wildlings were going to be led by him, they are allies, but he isn't their leader, and even now as dolo jon stark, nothing says he'll be commanding the wildlings. All that to say, jon was never seen as a threat to Ramsay in that vein (marching around with an army). The only reason Ramsay cared about him is to get rid of any remaining stark that could challenge him for winterfell, b*stard or not.

So yes, the gift was needed, one, to get troops to help the umbers take on the wildlings and also, possibly, lure jon into the fray
but Umber just informed him of the situation with the Wildings, that they might be led by Jon Snow, and that they could eventually make it Winterfell

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Uhh, why he's doing it? Are they gonna have to fight the Wildlings AND the Watch? Etc.

But we're talking in circles at this point.
When have acts of dishonor and disloyalty led to ambassador talks? Jon betrayed the realm ,end of story. The savages who have ravaged his people for years are living beside him en masse, they have to go. Again, there is nothing to talk about. If someone murdered your mom, and your boy brought him to your house to chill, you're not having a conversation with your boy, both them nikkaz catching the fade.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Cersei is still out here hellbent on revenge and being short-sighted instead of falling back :snoop:

No allies
Surrounded by a thugged out army of zealots that she invited
Dorne murdering her daughter
Started a petty feud with House Tyrell

She caught the L, the titties are out the bag and everyone saw it. Unless she's planning on killing everyone in Westeros, her little mission is pointless

Tommen is out here looking like he's about to be manipulated on some catholic school shyt, andwithout his full support, she's nothing

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Cersei is still out here hellbent on revenge and being short-sighted instead of falling back :snoop:

No allies
Surrounded by a thugged out army of zealots that she invited
Dorne murdering her daughter
Started a petty feud with House Tyrell

She caught the L, the titties are out the bag and everyone saw it. Unless she's planning on killing everyone in Westeros, her little mission is pointless

Tommen is out here looking like he's about to be manipulated on some catholic school shyt, andwithout his full support, she's nothing
she still got clegane tho

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yeah, even she still has enough sense to not send him on that suicide mission

I don't know what's going on with Jaime, but this is the 2nd time he's had some bonehead idea when it comes to dealing with them

First he was about to fight all of them with one hand, now he wants Clegane to do it. This family is in shambles :russ:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yeah, even she still has enough sense to not send him on that suicide mission

I don't know what's going on with Jaime, but this is the 2nd time he's had some bonehead idea when it comes to dealing with them

First he was about to fight all of them with one hand, now he wants Clegane to do it. This family is in shambles :russ:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Hmm, what happens in tommen dies? Who becomes king?
it would be complicated, and probably lead to war, with the victor crowning themselves

Margaery would still be queen (if she can ever get out that cell), and that would give the Tyrells leverage to make a move

I guess it should be pointed out that Tommen isn't a legit king anyway, and Robert was a usurper. so the rules are already kinda foggy

all hail King Gendry :king: