Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
So Cersei is in full revenge mode now. Got Klybern co-opting Varys' left over kiddie spies and wanting to expand the network throughout all the kingdoms but then gets immediately shut down by Uncle Kevann and Lady Oleanna when she tried to boss up at the Small Council meeting.:mjlol:

Like triple OG Tywin told her, she's not as smart as she thinks she is. Uncle Kev gives zero fukks about Cersi's bullshyt.

Hopefully they keep Kevan and Olenna together serving that verbal work to Cersei on the regular.

Scene between Tyrion, Grey Worm and Missandei had me rolling.

Talk about patrol:
  1. When we are going on patrol
  2. What we see on patrol
  3. Who we capture on patrol

Hope there is more to this situation with the Umbers than forming an alliance for protection from Wildlings. Doesn't add up for me. Why suddenly trust the Boltons, or look to align with them after Roose is dead? Smalljon has a point, Roose was a c*nt but are we supposed to believe they don't think Ramsey is a c*nt? I'm sure Ramseys reputation is well known across the North at this point making it hard to believe the Umbers would choose this moment to align with the Boltons. Maybe Smalljon knew Roose, in addition to being a c*nt was also a pretty intelligent and cunning leader which would explain why the Umbers have been quiet since the Red Wedding. Now that Roose is dead and his sadistic power hungry son is in charge, the Umbers see an opportunity to remind everybody.... The North Remembers...:salute:

To lure out jon and the wildlings to get those (to him) fukk nikkas off his land

Umber's dad is dead, it's clear these #NewLords are about doing shyt their way

Yeah, this whole season has been about the old guard put to rest and the new staking their claim.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
while Jaime was practicing in the yard like 'I'm Arthur Dayne!!!'
vptxn7.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Cersei is still out here hellbent on revenge and being short-sighted instead of falling back :snoop:

No allies
Surrounded by a thugged out army of zealots that she invited
Dorne murdering her daughter
Started a petty feud with House Tyrell

She caught the L, the titties are out the bag and everyone saw it. Unless she's planning on killing everyone in Westeros, her little mission is pointless

Tommen is out here looking like he's about to be manipulated on some catholic school shyt, andwithout his full support, she's nothing.
She's a twit... it's like bytch, did you forget that y'all are BROKE out here in these Westerosi streets? :usure:

And that the ONLY reason ya fam is doing okay is because of the monetary support from the Tyrells? :usure:

And that Maergery is a liked, if not loved, queen of the people? :usure:

You really trying to fukk up the little coin that you do have? :usure:

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
So Cersei is in full revenge mode now. Got Klybern co-opting Varys' left over kiddie spies and wanting to expand the network throughout all the kingdoms but then gets immediately shut down by Uncle Kevann and Lady Oleanna when she tried to boss up at the Small Council meeting.:mjlol:

Like triple OG Tywin told her, she's not as smart as she thinks she is. Uncle Kev gives zero fukks about Cersi's bullshyt.

Hopefully they keep Kevan and Olenna together serving that verbal work to Cersei on the regular.

Scene between Tyrion, Grey Worm and Missandei had me rolling.

Talk about patrol:
  1. When we are going on patrol
  2. What we see on patrol
  3. Who we capture on patrol

Hope there is more to this situation with the Umbers than forming an alliance for protection from Wildlings. Doesn't add up for me. Why suddenly trust the Boltons, or look to align with them after Roose is dead? Smalljon has a point, Roose was a c*nt but are we supposed to believe they don't think Ramsey is a c*nt? I'm sure Ramseys reputation is well known across the North at this point making it hard to believe the Umbers would choose this moment to align with the Boltons. Maybe Smalljon knew Roose, in addition to being a c*nt was also a pretty intelligent and cunning leader which would explain why the Umbers have been quiet since the Red Wedding. Now that Roose is dead and his sadistic power hungry son is in charge, the Umbers see an opportunity to remind everybody.... The North Remembers...:salute:

To lure out jon and the wildlings to get those (to him) fukk nikkas off his land

Umber's dad is dead, it's clear these #NewLords are about doing shyt their way

Yeah, this whole season has been about the old guard put to rest and the new staking their claim.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This is me giving the show a low ass bar to clear, but I would be willing to campaign for D&D to get an emmy for writing if they manage to not have Ramsay rape and torture Osha or Ramsay for the next 7 episodes.:mjcry: That would be a writing feat for them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Even putting the woman shyt aside...tho her nephew got a better claim to the throne :sas2:...that's more end game. I'm thinking immediately, like now with the shyt going on in KL if for some reason the faith militant or tyrells, etc took out tommen, who is the king?