Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Emilia Clarke need to get naked or get fired :camby:
THAT tease was fukked up.:demonic: Emila might have nixed it, because she's either getting chunky and insecure, or she was that person that said they weren't doing any more nudes on the show (saw the story 2-3 seasons ago, but never really cared who swore it). Was looking forward to seeing if she was now a PAWG like that body was hinting:shaq2:.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
But lets talk about how #Starkset got nobody left now :dame:

Sansa gon carry the banners? :dame:

#Targset done pulled off a block buster trade and the North lookin kinda flabby right now :dame:

First of all, let's talk about how the only tar-whatever the fukk left can't even give birth to another seed....ya family line died with a coat hanger

Every city you captured has been reclaimed. What blockbuster trade are you alluding to? fukk it, you're right; it was a Blockbuster trade cause those shyts don't exist anymore, like your ship's.

Good luck getting your queen back. We're playing chess, that bytch out here playing Sorry, and got bumped back to start. What mother ain't around to spend mother's day with her kids. Tyrion needs to call child protection services on her ass. #unfitmother

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
THAT tease was fukked up.:demonic: Emila might have nixed it, because she's either getting chunky and insecure, or she was that person that said they weren't doing any more nudes on the show (saw the story 2-3 seasons ago, but never really cared who swore it). Was looking forward to seeing if she was now a PAWG like that body was hinting:shaq2:.
It was her

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, let's talk about how the only tar-whatever the fukk left can't even give birth to another seed....ya family line died with a coat hanger

Every city you captured has been reclaimed. What blockbuster trade are you alluding to? fukk it, you're right; it was a Blockbuster trade cause those shyts don't exist anymore, like your ship's.

Good luck getting your queen back. We're playing chess, that bytch out here playing Sorry, and got bumped back to start. What mother ain't around to spend mother's day with her kids. Tyrion needs to call child protection services on her ass. #unfitmother

:deadrose:

I rep Little finger chill homie :pachaha::whoa:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Jojen Reed: "When I told my father about your father, for the first time in my life, I saw him cry."
Bran Stark: "Your father is Howland Reed. He saved my father's life during the rebellion."
Jojen Reed: "Your father told you about the rebellion? Mine never did."

so ned made up a bullshyt story about dayne to give him props... and yet told his kids ANOTHER bullshyt story about reed saving his life in a completely unrelated event :mindblown:

First story wasn't bullshyt. Did you see that dude? Dual-wielding taking out every fukking body. Woulda bodied Ned too if Howland had bled out.

But I'm glad they're breaking down the image of Ned that everyone has. He was still an honorable dude. To a fault, in my opinion, to the point where he came off as an a$$hole.

Honestly though I don't see a big deal with what happened. It's his sister up there in that tower so a little dishonor is warranted.