Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ayo, she was one of the MVP's of this episode. We need to find out the actress who played her :whew:

Have to give another MVP to the dude who was giving young Ned Stark that work. I haven't seen dual sword skills like that since Gannicus on Spartacus. The 3 eyed Raven stay being a vision tease though :beli:. At least he told Bran he won't have to be living in a tree for a 1,000 years :merchant:.

Olena Tyrell back throwing shade at the Lannister family again :pachaha:. RIP Tywin who was the only one dishing out ether like her. Remember in past seasons when he would be sitting behind a desk and sonning Cersei, Tyrion, and Jaime at every turn?

King Tommen hasn't killed this High Sparrow clown yet :why:. Miss me with that Will of the Gods BS. The Gods told me it's time for revenge :demonic:.

How sweet to see Jon Snow get his revenge too :ahh:. Ollie was salty about the Wildlings killing his family, now he can join them :umad:
Im a lil sympathetic w/ Ollie, cuz they did eat his parents :ld: But he should have been loyal to the Gawd Jon Snow :ufdup:

Lil T is a real leader. A natural. Now if only dem damn Dragoms would get they shyt together and rescue our Queen :damn:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:childplease:

Yall denied him the stark name. Hes his own set

#SnowMan

#JonDaSnowGawd
We ain't deny him shyt.

Jon was dressed in the finest linens and eating filet mignon all his life. The Tully woman couldn't get over her jealousy for jons non existent mother.

He controls a direwolf.

He chose the black after HIS UNCLE Benji. You know, Benji STARK.

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin:

There is only one want #targset and it ain't u :umad:

When Jon takeovers winterfell u'll see what set he reps :steviej:

:pachaha:

Medieval Bernie Sanders makin Secret Service fall back ciz he know Tommen is a bish :snoop:

Doea he not realize he's the 1% and Bernie is gonna eventually come for dat azz :what:

Tommen is going to die soon, Bernie done finessed him already :francis:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

we need them rankings firstttttttt

you can't leave us with bum @MrSinnister

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

fukk this

KBNcZ.gif
Yeah, nobody is going to like me this week. The good news is all the major families took L's. There's a new #1, and I think you all know who that is.:francis:

Wow, this was the nutpunch episode, and if you're not tied to a particular family, it was still pretty good. This build up is immense this year. Almost seems like a 2 season build, as the mechanisms seem impossible to reconcile this year. We also haven't seen Littlefinger either :leon:.

My theory with Finger is he helped deliver Sansa, quickly reported to Cersei, and went back to the North. I'm very sure he was responsible for Ramsey's "gift". This is meant to put the Northern houses at war, because you've seen the direspect shown to Ramsey upon delivery. I'm sure he won't let that slide.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, nobody is going to like me this week. The good news is all the major families took L's. There's a new #1, and I think you all know who that is.:francis:

Wow, this was the nutpunch episode, and if you're not tied to a particular family, it was still pretty good. This build up is immense this year. Almost seems like a 2 season build, as the mechanisms seem impossible to reconcile this year. We also haven't seen Littlefinger either :leon:.

My theory with Finger is he helped deliver Sansa, quickly reported to Cersei, and went back to the North. I'm very sure he was responsible for Ramsey's "gift". This is meant to put the Northern houses at war, because you've seen the direspect shown to Ramsey upon delivery. I'm sure he won't let that slide.
:beli:

I'm trying to rewatch the episode and you hitting me with paragraphs of shyt

fukk my life :dame:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the flashback we saw tonight was part of the 'rebellion'
peep game

ned told the world he beat dayne straight up.... that was a lie

he then told the world that reed saved him during the rebellion... but since he already lied about dayne... he had to have made up another story about where and how reed saved him..... another lie

ned was still that dude... but he was out here pump faking... even the show runners called him on it in the after the show part

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
peep game

ned told the world he beat dayne straight up.... that was a lie

he then told the world that reed saved him during the rebellion... but since he already lied about dayne... he had to have made up another story about where and how reed saved him..... another lie

ned was still that dude... but he was out here pump faking... even the show runners called him on it in the after the show part
Reed did save him during the rebellion

Depends on your perspective :troll: