Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn that hoe talkin to Varys was fine as fukk :damn:

Ayo, she was one of the MVP's of this episode. We need to find out the actress who played her :whew:

Have to give another MVP to the dude who was giving young Ned Stark that work. I haven't seen dual sword skills like that since Gannicus on Spartacus. The 3 eyed Raven stay being a vision tease though :beli:. At least he told Bran he won't have to be living in a tree for a 1,000 years :merchant:.

Olena Tyrell back throwing shade at the Lannister family again :pachaha:. RIP Tywin who was the only one dishing out ether like her. Remember in past seasons when he would be sitting behind a desk and sonning Cersei, Tyrion, and Jaime at every turn?

King Tommen hasn't killed this High Sparrow clown yet :why:. Miss me with that Will of the Gods BS. The Gods told me it's time for revenge :demonic:.

How sweet to see Jon Snow get his revenge too :ahh:. Ollie was salty about the Wildlings killing his family, now he can join them :umad:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Jojen Reed: "When I told my father about your father, for the first time in my life, I saw him cry."
Bran Stark: "Your father is Howland Reed. He saved my father's life during the rebellion."
Jojen Reed: "Your father told you about the rebellion? Mine never did."

so ned made up a bullshyt story about dayne to give him props... and yet told his kids ANOTHER bullshyt story about reed saving his life in a completely unrelated event :mindblown:
the flashback we saw tonight was part of the 'rebellion'

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think Dayne would've gave Obeezy that work. He was wielding 2 swords like they were his hands. Went 1 on 4 and would've killed them all if he realized Howland was still alive. A better scenario is Dayne vs. Jaime.
:patrice:
:wow:

They both from dorne too

Oberyn :mjcry:
It took a while to get over that brehs :mjcry:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
but he didn't... he did it right there... so ned was just making up bullshyt left and right

i'm not going to start with the spoiler bullshyt... you can look up what i typed.. maybe little details were off... but as the other guy said too... most this shyt been spot fukking on and since it wasn't in the books, i'm going with it
If you're talking about what I think, then that shyt was debunked. It was completely wrong about Dorne.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Jojen Reed: "When I told my father about your father, for the first time in my life, I saw him cry."
Bran Stark: "Your father is Howland Reed. He saved my father's life during the rebellion."
Jojen Reed: "Your father told you about the rebellion? Mine never did."

so ned made up a bullshyt story about dayne to give him props... and yet told his kids ANOTHER bullshyt story about reed saving his life in a completely unrelated event :mindblown:

[Obi-Wan] "I told the truth, from a certain point of view" [/Obi-Wan]

Jon is messed up because he knows he sent his betrayers to oblivion, which is worse than death in his eyes.

:stopitslime:
Tommen being finessed by the High Sparrow.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I have no idea why yall are falling apart at the thought of Ned lying about that fight. So what? You're making a big deal out of nothing.

I get the "everything may not be what it seems" angle, but THAT specific lie simply does.not.matter. That lie didn't make him king of the north. That lie didn't end the rebellion. That lie didn't make him hand of the king. That lie didn't give birth to jon. Lying about who won a fight to the death, when you're alive and the other person is dead, is not a worthy of this outrage.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea why yall are falling apart at the thought of Ned lying about that fight. So what? You're making a big deal out of nothing.

I get the "everything may not be what it seems" angle, but THAT specific lie simply does.not.matter. That lie didn't make him king of the north. That lie didn't end the rebellion. That lie didn't make him hand of the king. That lie didn't give birth to jon. Lying about who won a fight to the death, when you're alive and the other person is dead, is not a worthy of this outrage.

#starkset yall