Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ramsey vs Snowman, that's going to be the second time Stark dies or just maybe Ramsey flips it on them, says he killed his father for the betrayal of the Starks , then teams with them to unite the north then stabs Snowman in the back just as the white walkers loom to attack.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Jojen Reed: "When I told my father about your father, for the first time in my life, I saw him cry."
Bran Stark: "Your father is Howland Reed. He saved my father's life during the rebellion."
Jojen Reed: "Your father told you about the rebellion? Mine never did."

so ned made up a bullshyt story about dayne to give him props... and yet told his kids ANOTHER bullshyt story about reed saving his life in a completely unrelated event :mindblown:

Maybe he saved his life during the trident or some shyt

:yeshrug:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I'm so tired of religious bernie sanders and his whole thing. Somebody need to go ahead and have him gunned up and clapped quick . He really is OD'ing and is now getting more out of it than the whole I'm doing to for the Gods. Tomlin is soooo weak, should have just had the guards murk old man and his crew.

Ollie was looking like he was mad at his mom for taking his xbox before he hung. But those death faces was kinda gruesome.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Maybe he saved his life during the trident or some shyt

:yeshrug:
but he didn't... he did it right there... so ned was just making up bullshyt left and right

What fan prediction? The main one I saw from last summer was debunked in the first episode.

i'm not going to start with the spoiler bullshyt... you can look up what i typed.. maybe little details were off... but as the other guy said too... most this shyt been spot fukking on and since it wasn't in the books, i'm going with it

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Ramsey vs Snowman, that's going to be the second time Stark dies or just maybe Ramsey flips it on them, says he killed his father for the betrayal of the Starks , then teams with them to unite the north then stabs Snowman in the back just as the white walkers loom to attack.
:francis:

U and your boy bout to be clapped up

Ramsey had a nice run, but he ain't fukking with the reincarnated stark gawd

:wow:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are we going off here? like some cultures you are what your father is... others it's the mother

if the prince is the dad, he's targset and starkset... but who lays claim

I think we going off fathers here, if hes got that Targ blood in him hes got a claim to the throne :wow:

Man there is so much fukkery in this show :noah:

and even after all this drama the real problem is when them white walkers come thru :damn: