Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Tommen asked cersei for help he's done. The dumbest c*nt in the history of c*nts :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Some of these caping ass fanboys be too OD with that shyt :camby:

I have 1 issue tho, how come nobody at the wall tried to fukk/rape melisandre when she got back? They fukking each other? :scust:

Last edited:

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody caping ass fanboys be too OD with that shyt :camby:

I have 1 issue tho, how come nobody at the wall tried to fukk/rape melisandre when she got back? They fukking each other? :scust:

they practice celibacy :francis:

Plus you saw the real her breh. Imagine trynna rape her and she transforms in the old witch :scust:
Plus she has demons come out her vagina :sadcam:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Dudes at the wall are scared of Mel. Both wildlings and the nw since the bytch is at the sub zero temp of the wall walking around in a red dress because her Lord keeps her warm. Shes a priestess and a witch.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair...them nights watch nikkas sneak off to whore houses and they tried to rape Gilly :francis:

Yea old town still aint to far :francis:

Honestly the Nights watch are just a bunch of grimy nikkas who like to think of themselves as honorable, i mean these guys are like rapist and thieves:francis:

Some of them are definitely good tho but most probably don't follow all the oaths :francis: