Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Isn't Walter Frey a known p*ssy though?

I remember it being said alot around the time of the red wedding that dude is a notorious coward who really dont want smoke

I doubt he wants those type of problems with Ramsey

Yea, seems the worst he'd do is let the Bolton's enemies pass the twins. I can't see him sending troops to Winterfell.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Man shut the fukk up, how about you don't post on a show you claim to hate now. Oh I want to be different ass fukkboy.

If this was based on the books, nikkas would be writing essays and shyt. It's all in your heads brews. Stop putting these books on a pedestal.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
nikkas hit me up with dope YouTube breakdowns of the episodes. I know of Emergency Awesome, but who else is dope?

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
DM_080617_KG_LTT.jpg

Daps
Magic left the world with dragons or some shyt like that and now it's stsronger

Yea, but I don't know that Dany's dragons are the cause.

Thoros first resurrected Beric from a wound levied by the mountain....Presumably after Beric was sent to bring the Mountain to justice by Ned Stark and before Dany ever hatched her eggs.

Seems magic was returning with the White Walkers and their wights. And we see the White Walkers in the very first episode. Winter is coming, #StarkSet been telling y'all this. I give Kelly C no credit.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Not feeling this season. Something seems off. Maybe its the fact that the show is no longer following the books and the makers of the show have to rely on their own creativity.

This episode was better than the last one but the magic is missing this season. Dont know why people are still watching this show to be honest.

I'm gonna download the earlier episodes and watch them to soothe my soul.

So why are you still watching?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
the theory is that if he came back in the fire the same way daenerys did it would prove that he was targaryen
That doesn't make any sense.

1. Dany didn't "come back" from anything. She never died. Jon died. There is no evidence that if Dany actually died, putting her on a fire would bring her back.
2. Targaryens have died from being burned before. See Visery's, who was full blooded Targaryen, unlike Jon.
3. Even if you wanted to show him being unburned on a fire to "prove he was a Targaryen", it doesn't make sense because they have shown him burned before.

You would be stretching to make Jon coming back by fire make any sense, and would actually be contradicting what has already been established. The way they did it is actually consistent with what they established 3 seasons ago with Thorors and Beric.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Fukkery levels are approaching record levels haven't been anticipating the next episode like this in awhile.

I knew Jon would be back but another part of me also knows not to expect any happy moments from this show. So it doesn't matter how they did it when I saw Davos in red witches room I felt the tingles in my spine:krs:

Ramsey Bolton is the best villain I've seen on this show. Joffrey was a lil joke of a prick but these dude is all types of insane. I don't care if it's Reek, Sansa, Jon or one of his whores but somebody gotta end this fukk:damn:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The show really should have re-cast Bran at the first sign he was going t have a freakish growth spurt because all I do when he is onscreen is think about how tall the kid is and how much his big ass must kill Hodor's back when he has to lift him.
There had to be some white Gary Coleman child actors out there who they could have cast.

The Wildlings are about to become the new Night's Watch. That giant fukked dude with the itchy crossbow trigger finger up.
If only he had smashed that little b*stard Olly's head in too.

Tyrion, The Uncle of Dragons! By the time Dany gets back to Mereen she's going to have to take Tyrion to court to get supervised visitation to them dragons.

The Artist Formerly Known As Arya Stark is deep in that blind life. Now that she is allowed back into the temple I am expecting her to be Daredevil levels when it comes to kicking ass in no time at all.

High Septon Bernie Sanders needs to get killed ASAP. I am still not buying a bunch of dirty, shoeless, street preachers with billy clubs can take over an entire city that has a standing army.

Ramsay is the worst character on this show. I think he might be even worse than Joffrey because even while Joffrey was being a total a$$hole there was a clear sign that he was just a deranged little know nothing douchebag. Ramsay is allowed to be just as awful as Joffrey but he is presented in a way where he is shown as being smarter than everyone else, better prepared and all around more crafty than everyone else. He is just better than everyone else at everything. Its like he is the de facto Mary Sue of this show and it annoys the fukk out of me because far better characters (Roose, Stannis, Yara, even Theon's punk ass) are being sacrificed to build him up as this unstoppable badass.
While Dorn is seen as the worst aspect of the show to a lot of you I see the worst thing about this show being Ramsay.

Finally Jon Snow has risen from the grave. I am glad they didn't drag this out for more episodes. I will be curious to see if Jon is different in any way since he has been brought back. And now that the Lord of Light has let her resurrect Jon I am hoping Melisandre doesn't feel the need to show us all what she really looks like ever again.

That shyt with the Iron Isles was cool (if a little out of left field) too because it shows that Melisandre's prophesy of all of the false kings dying has finally come true and coupled with Jon's resurrection shows that the Lord of Light is not to be fukked with.

Last edited: