Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_o6jbz5Z4Et1u19i09o3_500.gif

Nutted but she still riding.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I thought the way Davos just asked Melisandre to bring Jon back was pretty contrived. we knew it was gonna happen, but I was hoping for something a little less forced

"I was thinking, maybe there's a way you could, like, make him, like, not dead?" :ld:

"he's dead. I can't do that shyt. all I do is look at flames and make bad predictions" :stopitslime:

"but what if you try real hard?" :ld:

"well I once knew a guy..." :patrice:

"come on, I believe in you" :smugbiden:

"what have I got to lose?" :manny:
I was feeling the same honestly, was expecting something more grandiose

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great and classic episode already:blessed:

:wow: Ramsay is a truly pure :demonic:. I didn't remotely see Ramsay killing Roose. But that was so super fukked up shyt about Walda and the baby
.....should have had a girl:mjcry:

The stuff with Hodor was interesting for sure. I'm definitely taking a sec glance at the theories that suggest that this could have something to do with the Great Other. I thought he was stating that "Hodor" happened whoever/whatever Hodor means.

I loved seeing the Starks in the previouslies :mjcry:

We all knew Jon was coming back but :blessed:. The Realest question is, will he be still same himself?

Tyrion is so freaking brave. The Dragon Whisper

Cerseri is sending the Reanimated Monster all over the city to defend her non-existent honor? :lupe:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
btw this dude ramsey is top heel status, so ruthless :wow:

him and jon snow are polar opposites
And it's one of my favorite parts of the show. Ramsay knows it too. He hates that a Snow has risen to become Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. He already wants to ride on Castle Black and kill him, just because Sansa may go there (let's be real, she likely will). Their confrontation will definitely be a highlight of this series. I think it'd be sick if Jon Snow killed him..but Theon's gotta have the honor at this point.