dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
IkBFGnp.png

:whew: Started Book 4 today.
the best one

so different from the first three, it's a real test of how wrapped up in Planetos you might be

Jaime in the Riverlands and the Kingsmoot chapters are :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:patrice: Really? Most folks seem to think it's the most boring book in the series.

What do you mean by Planetos?
Those who like battles think it's boring. I like battles but not as much as character building, dialogue, and subtle plot developments. Planetos is the world of ASOIAF

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IkBFGnp.png

:whew: Started Book 4 today.

the best one

so different from the first three, it's a real test of how wrapped up in Planetos you might be

Jaime in the Riverlands and the Kingsmoot chapters are :wow:

:patrice: Really? Most folks seem to think it's the most boring book in the series.

Those who like battles think it's boring. I like battles but not as much as character building, dialogue, and subtle plot developments.

:ehh: Than looks like I'll like this book. I enjoy reading the details, subplots, & etc. they left out of the show. In fact, I'm convinced a lot of the details & subplots the producers left out show is cause they didn't want hint at things to come.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:mjcry: About to read the 2 Red Wedding chapters. I just read the 2 previous chapters yesterday Chapter 49: "Catelyn VI" (King Robb & his host arriving at the Twins) and Chapter 50: "Arya X" (The Hound & Arya arriving at the Twins during the wedding feast).

I need to know if Bookreaders who read book 3 before Season 3 aired could sense something was gonna go down, because it's so obvious reading it.
As I was reading it I was in disbelief I taught it was a dream :mjcry: I had to put the book away for a while :mjcry:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The winner of the Emmy for Outstanding Writing For A Drama Series is Game of Thrones.

David Nutter of Game of Thrones wins the Emmy for Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series.

Peter Dinklage picks up the award for Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series for his fantastic performance as Tyrion Lannister in Game Of Thrones.

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss pick up the Emmy for outstanding Drama series for Game Of Thrones.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The "Game Of Thrones" star on Jon Snow's death, fabricated stories, and "Doctor Who"

Sophie Turner maniacally laughs about her knowledge of Jon Snow's fate.

ET is at the 2015 EMMYs where the 'Game of Thrones' tell us what they know about Jon Snow's fate.

Backstage at the Emmy's, Marc Istook talks to the creator of Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

What is dead may never die. No, this isn't about Jon Snow this time—instead of resurrection, there's talk at HBO of extending life. In recent years there's been debate between HBO execs, creator George R.R. Martin, and showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss over when exactly Game of Thrones should come to an end. Benioff and Weiss are campaigning for artistic integrity, to end the show when the story dictates; HBO is sympathetic to that idea but isn't too keen to say goodbye to its most lucrative show in years; and George R.R. Martin just wants to finish the book series that started years before the show but is about to be lapped by its own adaptation.