Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
just watching ep 1 season 1 again....... when kat tells ned about the letter her sister sent... she says she wouldn't lie about something like this..... IMMEDIATELY they play the littlefinger theme :wow:

motherfukking 5 years of foreshadowing.... everytime i rewatch the seasons, i catch more shyt that they talked about early, that came true 4-5 seasons later

like the comet... every thing the wildling girl said about it, came true

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjcry: About to read the 2 Red Wedding chapters. I just read the 2 previous chapters yesterday Chapter 49: "Catelyn VI" (King Robb & his host arriving at the Twins) and Chapter 50: "Arya X" (The Hound & Arya arriving at the Twins during the wedding feast).

I need to know if Bookreaders who read book 3 before Season 3 aired could sense something was gonna go down, because it's so obvious reading it.

Last edited:

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: About to read the 2 Red Wedding chapters. I just read the 2 previous chapters yesterday Chapter 49: "Catelyn VI" (King Robb & his host arriving at the Twins) and Chapter 50: "Arya X" (The Hound & Arya arriving at the Twins during the wedding feast).

I need to know if Bookreaders who read book 3 before Season 3 aired could sense something was gonna go down, because it's so obvious reading it.
I knew something was gonna happen, just didn't know what. Heh heh...

I stopped reading for a month after shyt happened.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
just finished ASOS on audiobook. read all the books but im going through em all again with OG Roy Dotrice

him imitating lysa arryn getting fukked by petyr baelish :deadrose:

:scust: It can't be worse than than him imitating Cersi getting fukked by Jamie in the Sept when he returns to Kings Landing.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently reading Chapter 70: Tyrion X from Book 3...

:laff:at Shae's Bullshyt testimony at Tyrion's trial. It's even more laughable than it was on the show.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
After months of rampant speculation, it appears Jon Snow is, indeed, alive—with the confirmation coming straight from Kit Harington himself. Despite both the actor and the Game of Thrones showrunners confirming the death of the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch in previous interviews, Harington accidentally spilled the news in an interview with a Dutch magazine, Watchers on the Wall reports. A Reddit user shared the translation of the most important part of the interview:

Harington: I had to pass on amazing parts because I was attached to Game of Thrones. So the show is like a double-egded sword to me: I owe a lot to it, but at the same time it has almost completely drained me. Oh well, I try not to think about it too much. The important thing is that I now know exactly how long I am still under contract, and in the meantime –

Interviewer: How many more seasons would that be?
Harington: Nice try (laughs). I can't talk about that. Let's just say that Game of Thrones will remain a part of my life for a while, I'll probably be in my thirties when it's over. One thing's for sure: the day I'm no longer on Thrones is the day I'll bury myself in movie projects (laughs).

Since Harington turns 29 in December, this means he's pretty much confirmed at least through Season 8—though knowing Harington, he could just be messing with the HBO show's vast fan base. But given that the actor has been spotted on the set of Season 6, we'll take Harington at his word.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IkBFGnp.png

:whew: Started Book 4 today.