Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
NYCC panel:

Game Of Thrones Season 6 NYCC 2015 Panel. Margaery Tyrell, Loras Tyrell and Obara Sand talk Jon Snow, Book Changes, Cersei Lannister and theories on Final Endgame

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Really? Most folks seem to think it's the most boring book in the series.

What do you mean by Planetos?

Nah, Book 4 is dope. It's focus on Dorne is one of the main reasons I didn't really like the last season. Book 4 made you realize how much Dorne is the swing state in all this shyt...you'll see as you read.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rereading books 4 & 5 in the ball of beasts order, just started.

I'm fiending for the winds of winter brehs. I get mad at fat boy sometimes for taking so long but his books are so layered with imagery and clues and fake clues that I can't even be mad. Still need that shyt asap tho.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Nah, Book 4 is dope. It's focus on Dorne is one of the main reasons I didn't really like the last season. Book 4 made you realize how much Dorne is the swing state in all this shyt...you'll see as you read.
:francis: You ain't lying. Based on watching Season 5 & what I've read so far (I've read through Chapter 23: Alayne I/Sansa II from Book 4 & Chapter 19: Davos III from Book 5), Prince Doran has 3 children and of them his youngest Trystane has easily the least interesting or non-existent storyline, but that's the only 1 of Doran's children they've decided to use on the show. :snoop:

Also the Sand Snakes have been irrelevant so far. Duran's 2 oldest children Arianne Martell & Quintyn Martell are easily more prominent characters.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:francis: You ain't lying. Based on watching Season 5 & what I've read so far (I've read through Chapter 23: Alayne I/Sansa II from Book 4 & Chapter 19: Davos III from Book 5), Prince Doran has 3 children and of them his youngest Trystane has easily the least interesting or non-existent storyline, but that's the only 1 of Doran's children they've decided to use on the show. :snoop:

Also the Sand Snakes have been irrelevant so far. Duran's 2 oldest children Arianne Martell & Quintyn Martell are easily more prominent characters.

Arianne alone is worth more than the Sand Snakes Q-Dawg and Trystane. They were on that BS for casting 2 cute girls and one not so cute girl and none of them knew how to fight. Hell Pedro Pascale fought for like 3 minutes and his shyt was hellified convincing.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Hate this site with a passion, but I was linked this and I thought it was funny so...

Maybe Oberyn shoulda skipped the WuShu and took up MMA. :leon:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
:noah:
According to WotW‘s sources, a scene was rehearsed and is being filmed this week involving Sansa, Jon Snow, Ramsay and Littlefinger.

The characters are interacting in Winterfell’s courtyard, and there’s a great deal of tension…

And then a giant turns up at the gates! The giant tries to force its way in and the people inside have to fight it off.

http://watchersonthewall.com/exclusive-new-game-of-thrones-season-6-spoiler-report-from-winterfell/

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
:noah:

nsuRT1R.jpg
UZtXO5d.jpg

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
According to WotW‘s sources, a scene was rehearsed and is being filmed this week involving Sansa, Jon Snow, Ramsay and Littlefinger.

The characters are interacting in Winterfell’s courtyard, and there’s a great deal of tension…

And then a giant turns up at the gates! The giant tries to force its way in and the people inside have to fight it off.

http://watchersonthewall.com/exclusive-new-game-of-thrones-season-6-spoiler-report-from-winterfell/
And that same maid slayed a giant in a castle made of snow...

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
My brother threw a speculation at me this morning which I've been unable to find anywhere online and I think it's got merit. We both firmly believe Jon will be resurrected and that he is more than likely Azor Ahai/Prince that was Promised. The speculation is how Jon gets resurrected. In all likelihood the NightsWatch will burn his body given what they know about the dead coming back as wights. There will be much in-fighting amongst the Watch/Wildlings. Davos is at the Wall and will learn about Melissandre burning Shireen alive. No one is protecting Melissandre anymore (other than her own magical powers, which she seems uncertain of after realizing she read the signs wrong and she erroneously backed Stannis). What if... when the Watch go to burn Jon's corpse, Davos ties Melissandre to the funeral pyre (like Dany did to the witch that caused Drogo's state and Dany to lose her baby). Give a life to bring back a life (or whatever the saying goes). So, in a sense Melissandre does resurrect Jon, but at her own sacrifice. And, further, if they put Longclaw with Jon when they go to burn him, Jon would then extract his own sword from the fire --- Lightbringer.