Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
4 am theories...

While it's not impossible for Stannis to come back, like the dude in the video said he's wiped out he's got nothing to really push the story at this point.

Jon Snow will be revived, but will not be himself/fully sane. The Night's Watch will kick him and Melisandre out, and they'll stumble across Whitewalkers and probably the Night King. He'll try to kill them but can't because he's partially dead already (I'm sure Melisandre has been dead before) and they'll hit a breakthrough on Light-revived soldiers being needed to fight Whitewalkers.

Jon will be Rhaegar and Lyanna's son, therefore Ned's nephew. Ned lied so his wife wouldn't have knowledge that the only surviving son of the Targaryen house is in their house and endanger them.

Jamie gets back to King's Landing with a dead princess, Cersei will want to kill Trystane but Jamie will talk her out of it. Tommen will seek Cersei's help to get his wife back, Cersei will agree but use the opportunity to send the Zombie Mountain to kill her and her brother. She'll blame it on the outsider Trystane, and he'll but put to trial by combant. Cersei obviously choose the Mountain, but Jamie through grieving over Myrcella will open up to Trystane, being the person who knew her best, and will fight on his behalf. Jamie will win, Cersei will hate him for defending Trystane and disrespecting Myrcella, she'll try to kill Jamie in his sleep but he'll kill her in defense. Jamie gets executed, and Olenna Tyrell manipulates a vulnerable boy king within her interests.

Like video dude said, Arya is not losing her identity. She'll learn a lot and uncover who the Faceless Man is. She'll basically get right to the point of mastery, which is when she'll gain eyesight back, and kill him thinking she's doing something but that'll be the torch passing away. She's the new Faceless One.

Dany will gain support from the Dothraki but Jorah and Darrio showing up will mess it up. Her control of the Dragon will get it back by probably midway through the season, and they'll be on their way back to Mereen to unify everything. Varys is the Harpy. He put Tyrion in that position because he doesn't care for the profile and expectation as royalty but does want power so he'll blackmail Tyrion into being his figurehead ruler for Essos while he maintains his alliance with Littlefinger out west. Dany will come back and kill him towards the end if not the season 6 finale.

I can see Sansa and Theon trying to go to The Wall but I don't know what will become of them.

Littlefinger will align himself with either Euron Greyjoy or Randall Tarly and will take out the Boltons

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Reading "Chapter 23 - Daenerys II" from Book 3 right now....

:dwillhuh: So Dany got her Handmaiden Irri, eating her box in the middle of the night:
What Dany wanted she could not begin to say, but Jorah’s kiss had woken something in her, something that had been sleeping since Khal Drogo died. Lying abed in her narrow bunk, she found herself wondering how it would be to have a man squeezed in beside her in place of her handmaid, and the thought was more exciting than it should have been. Sometimes she would close her eyes and dream of him, but it was never Jorah Mormont she dreamed of; her lover was always younger and more comely, though his face remained a shifting shadow.

Once, so tormented she could not sleep, Dany slid a hand down between her legs, and gasped when she felt how wet she was. Scarce daring to breathe, she moved her fingers back and forth between her lower lips, slowly so as not to wake Irri beside her, until she found one sweet spot and lingered there, touching herself lightly, timidly at first and then faster. Still, the relief she wanted seemed to recede before her, until her dragons stirred, and one screamed out across the cabin, and Irri woke and saw what she was doing.

Dany knew her face was flushed, but in the darkness Irri surely could not tell. Wordless, the handmaid put a hand on her breast, then bent to take a nipple in her mouth. Her other hand drifted down across the soft curve of belly, through the mound of fine silvery-gold hair, and went to work between Dany’s thighs. It was no more than a few moments until her legs twisted and her breasts heaved and her whole body shuddered. She screamed then. Or perhaps that was Drogon. Irri never said a thing, only curled back up and went back to sleep the instant the thing was done.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Damon Lindelof Defends GoT Season 5

Damon Lindelof doesn't believe people who say they're done with Game of Thrones.

20 Aug 2015 By Matt Porter

got-jon-snowjpg-4b0032_160w.jpg

Lost and The Leftovers co-creator Damon Lindelof has spoken out against criticism of Game of Thrones Season 5.

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Lindelof reacted to people who say that they've stopped watching because of certain scenes. "I think we live in a clickbait-y media culture that exists to pick things apart," he said.

"...And I see people pushing againstThrones where it’s like, literally from week to week, someone will say, 'This is the most excellent show, this season is firing on all cylinders, it’s never been better.” And then because of one story move—Stannis burns his daughter—suddenly [the reaction is] like, “I cannot watch this show anymore. I’m quitting you, Game of Thrones.'"

Lindelof doesn't agree with this reaction. He continued, saying "I’m thinking: 'No, you’re not. Don’t be an ass.' That’s like my 8-year-old saying, 'We’re not best friends anymore.' When I see a blogger—thank God I’m not on Twitter anymore, because I get into all sorts of trouble—or a critic, or a recapper say, 'I’m done with your show.' if I were running that show I would call them up and say, 'You are not allowed to watch my show anymore. I’m going to f–king alert everybody in your life to watch you. I’m going to hire a private eye to tap your media consumption, and you better not ever watch it again. Are you sure you want to do this?'"

If you want to know what we thought of Game of Thrones Season 5, IGN has a review for you to read.

Damon Lindelof Defends Game of Thrones Season 5 - IGN

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: Brehs why doesn't the show ever use Jalabhar Xho?:
John_Matson_JX.png

This nikka always at court in King's Landing/The Red Keep in the books.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently reading Chapter 28 - "Sansa III" from Book 3. The chapter with Sansa & Tyrion's wedding....

Sansa's thoughts when she kisses Tyrion during the wedding ceremony:

When Sansa turned, the little man was gazing up at her, his mouth tight, his face as red as her cloak. Suddenly she was ashamed of her stubbornness. She smoothed her skirts and knelt in front of him, so their heads were on the same level. “With this kiss I pledge my love, and take you for my lord and husband."

“With this kiss I pledge my love,” the dwarf replied hoarsely, “and take you for my lady and wife.” He leaned forward, and their lips touched briefly.

He is so ugly, Sansa thought when his face was close to hers. He is even uglier than the Hound.

:bryan:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Major Spoiler confirmed by GRRM this week...
:ufdup:

sounds like that's for the book though. I can't even be like :blessed: after the shyt he pulled though.

Edit:

:lupe: Brehs why doesn't the show ever use Jalabhar Xho?:
John_Matson_JX.png

This nikka always at court in King's Landing/The Red Keep in the books.

yeah, xho doesn't do shyt. Like name one thing he did that effected the book series in a significant way.