Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i still dont get how/why they didnt turn that boat around after myrcella died. shyt was like five minutes after she was kissed goodbye and they still had a long ass boat ride back :mjlol:

doran wouldve been pissed and killed all those hoes the minute he found out she was dead

peyo32

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Los Angeles
Then they were walking back to dorne castle thats the time they got the raven back with myrcelle is dead. That boat to kings landing must have teleported.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAN FUKK THESE DORN BYTCHES GAT DAMN :damn:

Lannis set bout to go HAM on these trash azz hoes :ufdup:

Im lowkey repping #Tyrells this season :ld:

Danny spending another season not going to westeros :aicmon:

Jon snow coming back a savage you can quote me on that :birdman:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
i still dont get how/why they didnt turn that boat around after myrcella died. shyt was like five minutes after she was kissed goodbye and they still had a long ass boat ride back :mjlol:

doran wouldve been pissed and killed all those hoes the minute he found out she was dead
Jaime wouldn't have known if Doran was involved with the killing or not. For all he knew, it would have been him and Bronn vs the entire Dornish army. And these two nikkas couldn't even beat the Sand Snakes.:mjlol:

And that wasn't his ship anyway. He was getting a ride to KL.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jaime wouldn't have known if Doran was involved with the killing or not. For all he knew, it would have been him and Bronn vs the entire Dornish army. And these two nikkas couldn't even beat the Sand Snakes.:mjlol:

And that wasn't his ship anyway. He was getting a ride to KL.
meh. i think jamie knows if doran wanted to kill him he wouldve done it when he was captured, he had no reason to send him back and then kill his future sons wife in the process.

besides, you would think trystane would want to turn back as well.