Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
What was that exchange with Jamie at the end? :lupe:

Jamie finally realized the bytch is crazy. He killed the Mad King for planning to do what Cersei did. :wow: He must've put 2 and 2 together and realized Cersei caused that explosion. I wonder if he thinks Cersei murked Tommen too. :lupe: Then when you add in the crazy witch that predicted Cersei's future saying that her younger brother would be the one to kill her. If i remember correctly, Jamie is the younger twin. :lupe: Tyrion is on his way too but i cant picture him being able to kill her before Jamie.

Next season cant get here fast enough :mjcry:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arya evolving into a straight up stealth killer :wow:

Those little birds got knife skills too :gladbron:

Fukk Tommen, they should have shown his brains oozing out of his mouth, born a bytch, lived like a bytch, died like a bytch...bytch :pacspit:

Jon better keep his eye on Sansa :aicmon:

Cersei will not let House Lannister die, no y'all die, that's my queen :wow:

What is FrankenMountain going to do to that nun :lupe:

Danny got her squad looking brolic :damn:

Lyanna Mormont :pachaha:

Nobody dispenses ether like Olenna Tyrell :russ:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jamie finally realized the bytch is crazy. He killed the Mad King for planning to do what Cersei did. :wow: He must've put 2 and 2 together and realized Cersei caused that explosion. I wonder if he thinks Cersei murked Tommen too. :lupe: Then when you add in the crazy witch that predicted Cersei's future saying that her younger brother would be the one to kill her. If i remember correctly, Jamie is the younger twin. :lupe: Tyrion is on his way too but i cant picture him being able to kill her before Jamie.

:damn: How can i forget the mad king

I always did think Jamie would be the one to put her out she unfiltered evil

Unella gettin dikked down by Clegane till the day she dies, took off the helmet like :shaq:

Daps

Don't believe that fakkit's tales :camby:

He killed the Mad King cuz he didn't want to follow the King's orders to bring the head of the invading Tywin Lanister. He ain't give a shyt about the people, he just didn't want to kill his father.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have not seen season 6 yet. (A nikka grinding :wow:)

Not even reading the comments

Dropping in to let nikkas know it's STILL #targset in this bytch:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

*Throws up set*

And I'm out

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Do y'all think that Tyrion is half Targaryen also?

Made me think that after those dragons didn't attack him in the cave :jbhmm:

His mum died while giving birth, similar to Jon Snow mum...maybe had a affair with the mad king:jbhmm:

Daps
kells_disapproving.gif

I just spent the last 24 hours watching the entire season (spent the last few months avoiding the shyt out of anything GoT related to binge watch), and I am just about done with life. I got so much to do today and I can't even bring myself to do it after that finale. It's like FINALLY all the pettiness of these fights are tying up and being presented for the end. All of the people who have died were weak and the people who are left, need to be strong for the final round, the championship game against the White Walkers. That is what this is all about...all of these stupid ass fights between families and individuals while the undead is preparing for all out war. It's about killing any potential weakness that can be used by the White Knight and undead army against them. This shyt is crazy. I just...I can't right now.

The Baratheon blood line is wiped out due to greed and selfishness. The Lannisters are all but wiped out (I don't count Tyrion because they never considered him one and his ethics never matched with the family). It's funny how they were the two families in control of King's Landing and now they are being forced out violently.

The families that were out right being traitors (i.e. Boltons, Freys)...their bloodlines are gone.

Danny has teamed up with the one Lannister who is a decent person, the Greyjoy children (who have more of a right to that house than their megalomaniac uncle), the entire Dothraki group, the Unsullied, three damn dragons, and I'm pretty sure the Tyrells through Varys (I would put the Martells but technically their house got wiped out through the king and prince and the people ruling is the sidechick and her b*stard kids :francis:).

All that is left is the Starks who now have the entire North including the Arryns and the Free Folk.

:wow:Mannn, when they revealed that theory of Jon being a Targareyn/Stark child. :jbhmm: I wonder if they took that from fans online because that has been going around for years now. :francis: Oh wait, maybe that stuff was in the books. Nvm

:patrice:So is Jon going to be the one on the Iron Throne since he has the combined royal blood of the North and the South, defended himself successfully against the White Walkers on his own, a good record on being a ruler

...and some common got dang sense compared to everybody else :upsetfavre:.

:dame: Wow.

kells_disapproving.gif

The championship game is coming up against the White Walkers...whose gonna be the one to give them that work. :shaq:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

His mum died while giving birth, similar to Jon Snow mum...maybe had a affair with the mad king:jbhmm:
I think tyrion being a Targ would be lame, but there's a big theory that at least one of the lannister kids aren't trueborn.

I feel like t here's some signifagence about both jon,Dany and Tyrion's mom's dying in childbirth.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

I remember Tywin saying the Mad King got to fukk all the brides first...and he allowed it...

sooooo...there's that.