Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Not sure what you're getting at, homie. Maybe you need to consult my resume and review my impeccable credentials as a loyal Lannister stan.
Statement stands. :ld:
what he said applies to the Lannisters tho :umad:
Basically. And most recently too. No wonder Geoffrey was so wicked. Imagine all the chromosomes he was missing. :scusthov:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Statement stands. :ld:

Basically. And most recently too. No wonder Geoffrey was so wicked. Imagine all the chromosomes he was missing. :scusthov:

You're talking about 12 year old boys wicked in an ice cube way? Or a mean way? Either way you're coming off real suspect :scust:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You're talking about 12 year old boys wicked in an ice cube way? Or a mean way? Either way you're coming off real suspect :scust:
Wicked as in he terrorized the people under his protection.
Not sure how that's suspect, but if that is, what do you call getting more enjoyment from killing women that from fukking them. Maybe your boy is a closet case. :mjlol:

Listen, all I know is that Geoffrey (L)annister was inbred and insane, and so was Aerys Targaryen. They both also lost the throne... I think there's a connection.
fukk family members brehs. :beli:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Since the season 5 fukkery gate has been opened... :sas1:

You are starting to annoy me.

Little finger ain't running shyt around these parts.
tumblr_ml5xt0znjh1r0y8j6o1_500.gif

:usure:

:sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax