Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Which Valyrian Sword set are you claiming exactly? The Lannisters? You mean the squad who lost their family sword in the smoking sea? :dead:

The family who melted down a god-like sword so they could gift it to a Baratheon :dead: or if we wanna get technical, a b*stard "Waters" born of incest :dead:

The family who gave the other half of this god-level sword to a one handed fakkit who promptly gave it away to a 7 ft tall woman? :dead:

Stark Set North Side Wolf Gang bang bang:mjcry:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
B2lygEFCAAAcAvN.jpg

:inlove:

Jards

All Star
Daps
People still repping Starks? :mjlol:

No army :skip: No leader :skip: No heaux :mjlol:

Baellish bout to have your queen on the corner turning tricks :bryan:
You sure wanna do this my nikka? :usure:

You sure you wanna be the next nikka up on the @Adam3000 Summer Jam screen?
Which Valyrian Sword set are you claiming exactly? The Lannisters? You mean the squad who lost their family sword in the smoking sea? :dead:

The family who melted down a god-like sword so they could gift it to a Baratheon :dead: or if we wanna get technical, a b*stard "Waters" born of incest :dead:

The family who gave the other half of this god-level sword to a one handed fakkit who promptly gave it away to a 7 ft tall woman? :dead:
:mjlol::sadbron:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ol crooked face Hollywood effects ass overrated ass chick:stopitslime:

Ros >> Maergery

:patrice: I gotta think about that 1.

:yeshrug::noah: Still gotta go with Natalie Dormer. I haven't seen the chick that plays Ros in anything outside GoT (or pics off the set of the show) to compare her.