Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
its so cold!!

giphy.gif

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even understand how someone can be starkset in this day and age. It's like cheering for a team that doesn't exist. No stadium, no players, no uniforms.

I mean you at least need a valarian steel sword and a home to be admitted to the league don't you?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't even understand how someone can be starkset in this day and age. It's like cheering for a team that doesn't exist. No stadium, no players, no uniforms.

I mean you at least need a valarian steel sword and a home to be admitted to the league don't you?

Which Valyrian Sword set are you claiming exactly? The Lannisters? You mean the squad who lost their family sword in the smoking sea? :dead:

The family who melted down a god-like sword so they could gift it to a Baratheon :dead: or if we wanna get technical, a b*stard "Waters" born of incest :dead:

The family who gave the other half of this god-level sword to a one handed fakkit who promptly gave it away to a 7 ft tall woman? :dead:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Which Valyrian Sword set are you claiming exactly? The Lannisters? You mean the squad who lost their family sword in the smoking sea? :dead:

The family who melted down a god-like sword so they could gift it to a Baratheon :dead: or if we wanna get technical, a b*stard "Waters" born of incest :dead:

The family who gave the other half of this god-level sword to a one handed fakkit who promptly gave it away to a 7 ft tall woman? :dead:
:russ:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

:wow:

Hold on, breh. You're killing him.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

:damn:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WELL DAMN Did you have to take it there?:scust::damn:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:damn:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
targ set :mjcry:

and to think... when they first hatched i was like :comeon: this is about to be on some fantasy, lord of the rings bullshyt now

the very next season when they took them :sadcam:

for the record i knew nothing about this series until after the first season and never even knew there were books or the plot... watched it all in one day between eating shrimp and smashing my girl... who put me on to it

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
targ set :mjcry:

and to think... when they first hatched i was like :comeon: this is about to be on some fantasy, lord of the rings bullshyt now

the very next season when they took them :sadcam:

for the record i knew nothing about this series until after the first season and never even knew there were books or the plot... watched it all in one day between eating shrimp and smashing my girl... who put me on to it

Man, I aint really into fantasy at all but that dragon hatching was to me the absolute perfect way to bring in an outsider lile myself into this ASOIAF world

Spend a whole season with mostly gritty realism and politics, then drop the magic hammer on em at the end:krs:

Now Im a full fledged Planetos mythology nerd and care more about the origin of the Others than I do about the Iron Throne:ohlawd:

But I got hooked before the dragons....it was Viserys getting molten gold crowned that hooked me

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Man, I aint really into fantasy at all but that dragon hatching was to me the absolute perfect way to bring in an outsider lile myself into this ASOIAF world

Spend a whole season with mostly gritty realism and politics, then drop the magic hammer on em at the end:krs:

Now Im a full fledged Planetos mythology nerd and care more about the origin of the Others than I do about the Iron Throne:ohlawd:

But I got hooked before the dragons....it was Viserys getting molten gold crowned that hooked me
:salute: that's exactly how they got me breh :wow:

i don't even like playing the whole, kill aliens, shooters... give me a realistic war type story in all situations...

switch to today and they got me creating threads 3 days after the season ends, just so i can freely ask mythos type questions, without fighting about the spoilers

got in out here like :feedme: to the point i'm tired of watching the real life shyt... i'm like where's the dragons and giants and white walkers and faceless men and the red witches at