Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah I guess Jorah the ultimate simp kinda deserves a nice blade.
wildlings tearing down the wall????? fukking hell
the inevitable conquering of each region :ohhh:
It's Jorah's House's blade, it's technically his anyway. If he had kept his contract with Varys he'd have had it by now

The wall is coming down one way or another, it has to

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov's_gun

Why because you don't like it? Listen this theory about the Jon being revived by the red witch is just dumb? Why ? Well the Mountain was revived by Cersi mad doctor. That means he has the power of the lord of light to do the same as her. What if he mixed Oberyn DNa with mountain brute strength? This guy has shown more power than the red witch without spouting nonsense. So does the doctor have the power to rise the dead? Yes , he did it.
It's terrible because it's bad

I have no idea what you're babbling about beyond that

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Come on son, Stannis is dead. Give me one reason why ol'girl would spare his life?

He basically had a knife wound in his leg, couldn't do shyt, he was ready to die. It is going to be lame as fukk if Stannis is alive next season. He has no army, no family, Millisandra deserted him, that advisor dude will have no respect for him, because he sacrificed Shireen.
I feel the opposite...I feel like seeing him go from being one of the proudest and most entitled men in the seven kingdoms, to essentially having nothing, and being humbled by a WOMAN of all people, could make for some interesting storytelling.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swore that nikka lived :what:

Did he for real die? Can anybody else confirm?
I don't think he died. He was still alive when he was in Pycell's lab. I remember that's when Cersei made ole dude Grand Maester and dismissed Pycell. Pycell said there was nothing to be done and suggested milk of the poppy for the pain, but the other guy (why do I not remember his name?) said he could save him. Wouldn't have been any reason to offer milk of the poppy to a dead man.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Just finished recent episode. And yeah the Starks are pretty much extinct.

:stopitslime:

KelloggsAllBranCompleteWheatFlakescereal_557.jpg

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
So Was Rob, Joffrey, & Stannis. nikkas die every day

Bruh you're clearly wishfully hoping he's alive. What main character has been brought back to life?

Did you read the interview with EW? The nikka said he's done. He talked to the showrunners & they said he won't be back.

Let It Go
nikka Jon is going to be back. GRRM ended the book the same way and he's gone on record saying Jon, Arya, Dany, Bran, and Tyrion are who the series is centered around. You're being worked by that interview.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
It's Jorah's House's blade, it's technically his anyway. If he had kept his contract with Varys he'd have had it by now

The wall is coming down one way or another, it has to

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov's_gun

It's terrible because it's bad

I have no idea what you're babbling about beyond that
Oh shyt the dude that gave snowman his valy blade is Jorah's dad :ohhh:

That Chekhov theory is nice. Quite succinct for game of thrones.