Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How is 10 episodes being built around the show. Snow has been a focal point for 50.
So Was Rob, Joffrey, & Stannis. nikkas die every day
You gotta be completely oblivious to think hes dead

It makes me question why you even watch the show if you cant pick up on these obvious hints

They're going to likely set him to burn, and Melisandre will resurrect him through the flames

:ld:

Bruh you're clearly wishfully hoping he's alive. What main character has been brought back to life?

Did you read the interview with EW? The nikka said he's done. He talked to the showrunners & they said he won't be back.

Let It Go

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bruh you're clearly wishfully hoping he's alive. What main character has been brought back to life?

Did you read the interview with EW? The nikka said he's done. He talked to the showrunners & they said he won't be back.

Let It Go
Of course they are gonna act like hes dead, they want it to be a :whoo: moment when he comes back

Show would be suspect without the Jon Snow character, he carried a lot of this season

Vilhena

All Star
Daps

Let It Go

:mjlol:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Let It Go
he also said he really cant say what happens.. i think we being trolled

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol aight man
Aight what?

Of fukking course they wont kill him , and then the next day say, dont worry ya'll, hes not actually dead

What kind of fukk shyt would that be? :what:

You're quoting ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY articles, while Im pointing to HEAVY foreshadowing the show provided

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Man what the fukk are you talking about?? What soliders does he have to rally? None. They either with Ramsey or dead since he killed and flayed anyone holding out for the Starks last season. Why would the sell swords join Jon? He not paying them, they are sell swords after all. How long would it take to get the wildings in fighting shape again? Jon promised them lands to farm beyond the wall in peace. Now you want them to just up and break that truce? Also how would more wildings get in? The new commander isn't going to do shyt for them. The nights watch know how it is up there, he is either burned or beheaded. They just not going to walk away and leave his body there. Davos is stuck holding the bag to the iron bank now also and unless he levels up he won't be able to wrest control of the watch up there.

Saved for next season

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Aight what?

Of fukking course they wont kill him , and then the next day say, dont worry ya'll, hes not actually dead

What kind of fukk shyt would that be? :what:

You're quoting ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY articles, while Im pointing to HEAVY foreshadowing the show provided
So you mad because i believe what the actor tells us while you're going off your own bullshyt theories

mjpls-gif.5047