Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Why is he important? He was just a b*stard :mjpls:
Is he more important than Ramsay just because he is "cute" and appeared on the show since the beginning and got a lot of fan theories around him?
He dead! Just another b*stard :birdman:

I like this theory because it makes it funny.

GRRM: oh y'all thought cause he had some shyt to do that he couldn't die? :sas1:

fans: :francis::damn:

GRRM: Lord Commanders die everyday, b :sas2:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
CHg1_IPW8AA34sJ.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We can't say we didn't see this coming for Jon Snow. :yeshrug:
Ever since they they beat up Sam I knew a mutiny was at hand. + A friend of mine who read the book warned me about it :pachaha:. But I expected it to happen in last week's episode when he came back to the wall. :manny:

I guess Ollie's old ass took the news of Stannis' death as the green light to make his move without fearing retaliation.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Now she gonna send that demonic mountain looking nikka to kill them all
she calmed the fukk up when she was being held by that Robert Strong dude.

Also :childplease: at it looking like Stannis was a short ways off from Winterfell after he burned his daughter.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yall think Jon Snow is dead :laff:

C'mon brehs........tell me what sense that would make:comeon:

Arguably the main character of the show, dying senselessly at the hand of the Nights Watch :comeon:
According to people who read the book it is not clear weather he's dead or not. But lets not ac like we haven't seen main characters get killed in that show ((Ned and Rob)

My guess is IF he is not dead, this mutiny may be his opportunity to get out of his engagement/obligation to serve on the wall. He is too an honorable of a person to abandon his post. Add the R+L=J theory and combine that with the fact that Sam left right before he dies leaves the door open for that theory.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:francis: Feminists ain:t gonna like that.

I didn't like it either to be honest. Not much, at least. I wish Sansa had kept that screw and Theon knocked down Myranda and Sansa wet her up.

Would've been a bit too much maybe but would've given Sansa something to do. I liked the misdirect about the corkscrew though. And I liked her little speech about dying. It was a bit of redemption for them both but not wholly satisfying, I guess.