Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Think about it....

Mel just happened to show up right before john died. Coincidence? Why elses is she at the wall

and this ain't no bookreader spoilers either,, in the book johns story ended when he got stabbed too. Nothing after.

But, as far as the show goes....mel spoke to thoros, and he told her all about how he used the red gods power to bring back Dondarion

Why did they include that scene? Just think about it

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just dont see the point. All this time uswd on building this character. He killed a fukkin walker w/ his sword. Part of me thinks this is all a smokescreen. Kit Harrington probably has it in his contract to just play along. But how they gonna keep it quiet that his on set? Would he stay away for all of season 6?

And what main charactered died like that? Its usually more vicious and is no doubt. Chopped off dome or slit throat.

He can't be gone, he just cant be :damn:

Action Bronson is the worst friend ever. Simpin that incest bish :scust:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Think about it....

Mel just happened to show up right before john died. Coincidence? Why elses is she at the wall

and this ain't no bookreader spoilers either,, in the book johns story ended when he got stabbed too. Nothing after.

But, as far as the show goes....mel spoke to thoros, and he told her all about how he used the red gods power to bring back Dondarion

Why did they include that scene? Just think about it

again, she has not shown this power - that's all I'm saying. Jon has been dead 4 years in the books right? Supposedly all the book reader have been throwing theory after theory about this as well. At the end of the day she specifically has not done this and hasn't shown she knows how. not saying she can't.

might as well say Jon warged into his dire wolf - yeah I know he's never done it before but that's the game we are playing now. right?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He def coming back

Too much has been made about who his mother and father are, even grrm made big points about it

the show can surely divert from the book.. They have a few seasons left ( i think 2) , you really think the can devote all this time into building out Jon Snow, bringingi him back and doing all the sutff GRRM is probably writing. They have like 10 story lines going on and they need to start sealing them off.