Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what. Her taking Stannis prisoner to give to the Boltons is probably what is gonna happen. great theory. that actually makes sense.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced Stannis isn't dead

Why would they leave that opened ended, and deny the audience the chance to see a man beheaded who burned his daughter alive last episode?

Brienne changed her mind at the last moment. She realized that it would not be honorable to kill him in that manner.

She either took him prisoner for herself, or took him prisoner to give to the Boltons in exchange for Sansa.

You know what. Her taking Stannis prisoner to give to the Boltons is probably what is gonna happen. great theory. that actually makes sense.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Oh......... @bboystyle

BWAWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA you LOST

No more Jon Snow in your set:laff:

Put down by his brothers "For The Watch":laff:

You wanted to deny us Jon from #StarkSet...........well now we are denying YOU:stylin:

Have fun stanning Alliser Thorne and Olly :laff:

Jon Snow. #StarkSet for life:mj:

:heh:

u know damn well he aint dead :win:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Sansa's death was foreshadowed in the first book. I dont remember if it was mentioned in the show. One of her favorite stories was about a woman who jumped from a tower because she was heartbroken I think.
Sansa is dead? :bryan:

Cmon Breh. You can't be serious.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:heh:

u know damn well he aint dead :win:

Damn right he ain't dead (well, maybe he is dead but will be resurrected)

The point is, he aint Nights Watch anymore. He was killed by the Nights Watch "FOR THE WATCH"....their own words.

AND NOW HIS WATCH HAS ENDED.....my own words

Being the honorable StarkSetter that I am I still have respect of the Nights Watch as a whole. But he's ours now :win: