Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
only ting that bothered me is that sons of the harpy were putting in work all season long on the unsullied etc. even after drogon left with danerys they still outnumbered the unsullied and daario, jorah etc. yet we just assume they just left on some :ehh: and allowed em back to their headquarters :childplease;.

Secondly a two team search party?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yall think Jon Snow is dead :laff:

C'mon brehs........tell me what sense that would make:comeon:

Arguably the main character of the show, dying senselessly at the hand of the Nights Watch :comeon:

Why would that happen? :comeon:

Melisandre back at the Wall. That shyt aint happen for no reason :comeon:

But :mjcry: I thought for sure we were gonna find out what happens to Jon.......his fate has been a mystery for 5 years now. And now we are all gonna have to wait another year :mjcry:
someone should tell Kit Harington that.
If Jon Snow dies in the books, why didnt u n1ggaz say that in like season 2 or 3:damn:

I invested too much. Im legit pissed. This sh1t has turned into Sons of anarchy:damn:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...it-harington-jon-snow-death-article-1.2255546
:damn:

I cant take this :mjcry:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
felt like the last scene was poorly done though. jon is smarter than that. he see's a group of the nightswatch huddled up in a corner lookin suspicious as hell and he just prances over all willy nilly. come on now. especially with the all the tension and knowing he doesn't trust many of em as it is. and alliser is p*ssy. at least give jon the fair one. he knew he woulda been easy work:smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm convinced Stannis isn't dead

Why would they leave that opened ended, and deny the audience the chance to see a man beheaded who burned his daughter alive last episode?

Brienne changed her mind at the last moment. She realized that it would not be honorable to kill him in that manner.

She either took him prisoner for herself, or took him prisoner to give to the Boltons in exchange for Sansa.