Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
watching snow get mutinied just made me laugh...these nikkas can't fool us with that sloppy ass rushed ending. it's clear as day that he is either alive or will be resurrected. There was no buildup, no nothing. You think it's just a coincidence that melisandre abandoned stannis for the first time ever and just happened to go back to the wall? nikka will not be dead for long if at all. And stannis is also clearly alive. Other than the cersei and maybe the kelly c stuff, this was a shyt episode.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_npytrlCpPO1u17sbuo1_500.gif
tumblr_npytrlCpPO1u17sbuo2_500.gif

tumblr_npytrlCpPO1u17sbuo3_500.gif
tumblr_npytrlCpPO1u17sbuo4_500.gif

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
:mindblown:

Aren't Jon & Daenerys the main characters?
say it ain't so :mjcry:
the way the WW King was looking at him before makes me think he's coming back, but the NW knows to burn the bodies

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
TF was he? I was swearing that I saw him come back from Hardhome.

Glad they did because I wasn't particularly interested in a Missandei/Greyworm run the city with Tyrion deal but with Varys there it seems like it'll be alright. And I like those characters.

Whenever Jon questioned who he'll have to turn to for advise with Sam gone, Sam mentioned Edd. Edd, Melisandre, Davos and Ghost gonna hold down the Wall until Jon Stark rises :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A better put together episode and finale. Jon Snow's storyline should have been on par with the red wedding. Instead it was two minutes and felt so damn rushed. Like I said the episode should have been longer or stuff should have been in prior episodes which would have given them focus.

The only two storylines that should have happened in this episode should have been the stuff in the north with Stannis and Jon Snow. You kill off two main characters and only give them a total of six minutes combined:what:. Terrible.

its a hour finale with numerous stories going on, stop with the red wedding ish. The finale was fine.

And left us pondering

Is stannis dead or alive
did theon and sansa make it out alive
will cersa be humbled or will she use the mountain remix to go ape ish
arya is blind now what
what will happen to dannerys
what will jamie lannister do :lupe: will this be an act of war
is this the end for jon snow

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just so ya know, no one not even book readers knows what happens after every event that took place this episode minus 1 or 2.

But there's no way I can doubt melisandre reviving Jon after looking back to this scene in season 3

Skip to 3:00

Why show thoros demonstrate to melisandre that the lord of light can ressurect people? Thoros revived beric like 7 times, I'm pretty sure that's why melisandre is at the wall..and remember that look she gave jon across the flames at the end of season 4

tumblr_n78woes7xm1qbjmdeo1_250.gif

tumblr_n79ltidIYk1spao6ho1_250.gif

no way Jon dies, especially after the battle of hard home and the stare down with the white walker king..he's too much of a key character in the storyline.

Remember arya asking beric if Ned can be revived even after getting his head chopped off and he said no...well Jon still got his head intact so my money is on melisandre reviving him

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
man, that had to be a shytty scene to film for lena headey...she must've been looking at that script like:sadcam:

although they left so many cliffhangers, i don't think anybody actually died. well, other than jon snow who will in all likelyhood get some magical fire p*ssy resurrection.

yo, stannis was making the most hilarious faces this episode, so much smiley potential.