Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I just wanna know one thing. is the show officially caught up with the books?.....like, is there ANYTHING that the books can still spoil?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I just wanna know one thing. is the show officially caught up with the books?.....like, is there ANYTHING that the books can still spoil?

Cersei and Arya's stories are a bit behind on the show compared to the books. That's about it though.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
#OBlock got revenged by his spanish bytch :banderas: That's so hood love for you. Can we get that look by Greyworm when he got roasted for having no balls? :laff: Tyrion is a walking winner breh. He just bounces from win to win. His strength is straight game.

WHO THE fukk IS THAT AROUND KELLY C? Is that her former hood? Someone let me know.

CERSEI got bodied breh. She took the bigget L without death. They spent like 15 minutes on her getting shyt thrown on her. Hope they got that in one take. That's what she get's, fukk around with the fukk around and get fukked with. Who is that giant? Is it that ol boy who murked out oblock?

Staniisset is done. Lowkey hot about they didn't show the battle, but that Dragon was worth it. #targsetvalues

I was going to be mad if there wasn't more Jon Snow, but he got his just due at the end I guess.

NOT MY nikka SNOW?!!?!?!?!?!?
It's been real you guys! See you next year.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
#OBlock got revenged by his spanish bytch :banderas: That's so hood love for you. Can we get that look by Greyworm when he got roasted for having no balls? :laff: Tyrion is a walking winner breh. He just bounces from win to win. His strength is straight game.

WHO THE fukk IS THAT AROUND KELLY C? Is that her former hood? Someone let me know.

CERSEI got bodied breh. She took the bigget L without death. They spent like 15 minutes on her getting shyt thrown on her. Hope they got that in one take. That's what she get's, fukk around with the fukk around and get fukked with. Who is that giant? Is it that ol boy who murked out oblock?

Staniisset is done. Lowkey hot about they didn't show the battle, but that Dragon was worth it. #targsetvalues

I was going to be mad if there wasn't more Jon Snow, but he got his just due at the end I guess.

NOT MY nikka SNOW?!!?!?!?!?!?
It's been real you guys! See you next year.

tyrion literally came like two days ago and is running ish, lol at trusting him.

and yeah that big dude is the mountain rebuilt :banderass: