Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Stannis took hard, consecutive Ls for 20 minutes straight. I've never seen anything like it. :heh:

lol neither have I

um sir half your army and horses are gone they deserted :ehh:
oh yeah your wife hanged herself :ehh:
oh yeah even the red whore preaching all this gibberish deserted you :ehh:

marches onto winterfell, sees "glory", will plot a strategy nope, a gazillon horses and men surround and decimate his whole army

then left injured bloodied and all alone, a big bullish dyke with a big ass sword is ready to send you the afterlife

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
This episode drained me, brehs.

I saw Selyse's suicide coming. Even the method by which she did it. But maybe that's only cause I watched a movie that did the same exact thing recently.

Something I didn't realize until this episode, Dany has never been alone. She's always had someone there manipulating or guiding her but never by herself. Hopefully this change breaks the monotony.

I was really hoping that they didn't make Cersei do the walk of shame naked. I guess it makes sense for ultimate shame but still a bit iffy. Whole time I was thinking that was a CGI body cause idk if Lena has nudity in her contract.

Don't know what to make of the Theon/Sansa thing atm. It seems more like they saved each other which is a good compromise.

The Arya scenes were fukking wild, man. I enjoyed the hell out of them, even though Ja'qen was annoying me this season. I want to know where that is going now and that's more than I can say for that story up until this point.

That ship wasn't that far away. They can turn right around and have Ellaria beheaded.

I was glad to see Varys.

I legitimately did not see the Snow shyt coming. I saw him explaining it to Sam so he must've explained it to the others. He wasn't the only Nightswatchman that made it back so that was actually confusing as hell. Made them seem like fukking idiots. But this is the first time I was blinded by what I thought was plot armor. The show got me. I wasn't even that big a fan of the guy.

There were a lot of fukking horses in this episode.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm talking about the actual Hardholme episode where they allocated about 20-25 minutes to that storyline instead of making it two and book-ending it to the last 2 minutes of the episode:snoop: Look at how they did the red wedding episode. There was a large focus on the Starks during that episode and it wasn't piled in with about 6 different storylines to bog it down.

This episode was just a collage of a fukkload of scenes, no cohesion, no fluidity and no build up. It was just stuff happening. The episode either should have been substantially longer or certain storylines in the episode should have had their own episodes where they could have been focused on. There was simply too much going on.

Jesus man you posted like 10 times in this thread and every time it was bytching about the episode, and you were the only one doing it

Whatever happened to watching a show and discussing the events that are happening? Dudes wanna just play TV Critic all the time and break down the writing and the pacing and shyt. Every week its something new....."best episode yet," "worst episode yet," "this is going too slow," "the pacing is too fast"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
its a finale what did you expect? with so much stories going on they had to wrap it up.

A better put together episode and finale. Jon Snow's storyline should have been on par with the red wedding. Instead it was two minutes and felt so damn rushed. Like I said the episode should have been longer or stuff should have been in prior episodes which would have given them focus.

The only two storylines that should have happened in this episode should have been the stuff in the north with Stannis and Jon Snow. You kill off two main characters and only give them a total of six minutes combined:what:. Terrible.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Sansa's death was foreshadowed in the first book. I dont remember if it was mentioned in the show. One of her favorite stories was about a woman who jumped from a tower because she was heartbroken I think.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yall think Jon Snow is dead :laff:

C'mon brehs........tell me what sense that would make:comeon:

Arguably the main character of the show, dying senselessly at the hand of the Nights Watch :comeon:

Why would that happen? :comeon:

Melisandre back at the Wall. That shyt aint happen for no reason :comeon:

But :mjcry: I thought for sure we were gonna find out what happens to Jon.......his fate has been a mystery for 5 years now. And now we are all gonna have to wait another year :mjcry:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Jesus man you posted like 10 times in this thread and every time it was bytching about the episode, and you were the only one doing it

Whatever happened to watching a show and discussing the events that are happening? Dudes wanna just play TV Critic all the time and break down the writing and the pacing and shyt. Every week its something new....."best episode yet," "worst episode yet," "this is going too slow," "the pacing is too fast"

Yeah he sounds like a bytch ass nikka.

I just read through every page and had to out up with that shyt.

The internet turned fans and viewers into critics. shyt is annoying. Just watch the damn show.

He said there was no build up....even scene was fukking built up all season :heh: