Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Emperor_ReinScarf about to make a thread

don't listen to your "hand", an old grizzled vet, listen to some red whore, allow her to sacrifice your kid, lose half your men, horses, wife hangs herself, and then even lose the whore who aint down for you, have all your men decimated as you have no war strategy, then get merked by a dyke looking butch

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Where do I start? :banderas:

There is not going to be a siege your grace :damn:

The minute I saw Elaria kiss Marcylla I knew it was lights out for her :myman:

Arya :snoop:

Daenerys acting like she was just dropped off in the middle of the hood dropping her jewelry :bryan:

Cersei fukking whore!!:ohlawd:

Et Tu Ollie? :mjcry:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How are you comparing the Hardhome battle to a sneak stabbing?

I'm talking about the actual Hardholme episode where they allocated about 20-25 minutes to that storyline instead of making it two and book-ending it to the last 2 minutes of the episode:snoop: Look at how they did the red wedding episode. There was a large focus on the Starks during that episode and it wasn't piled in with about 6 different storylines to bog it down.

This episode was just a collage of a fukkload of scenes, no cohesion, no fluidity and no build up. It was just stuff happening. The episode either should have been substantially longer or certain storylines in the episode should have had their own episodes where they could have been focused on. There was simply too much going on.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm talking about the actual Hardholme episode where they allocated about 20-25 minutes to that storyline instead of making it two and book-ending to the last 2 minutes of the episode:snoop: Look at how they did the red wedding episode. There was a large focus on the Starks during that episode it wasn't piled in with about 6 different storylines to bog it down.

This episode was just a collage of a fukkload of scenes, no cohesion, no fluidity and no build up. It was just stuff happening. The episode either should have been substantially longer or certain storylines in the episode should have had their own episodes where they could have been focused on. There was simply too much going on.

its a finale what did you expect? with so much stories going on they had to wrap it up.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm talking about the actual Hardholme episode where they allocated about 20-25 minutes to that storyline instead of making it two and book-ending to the last 2 minutes of the episode:snoop: Look at how they did the red wedding episode. There was a large focus on the Starks during that episode and it wasn't piled in with about 6 different storylines to bog it down.

It would have been worse if they had major cliffhangers happen in episode 6,7,8, or 9 and then ignored that storyline the rest of the season.