Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
don't listen to your "hand", an old grizzled vet, listen to some red whore, allow her to sacrifice your kid, lose half your men, horses, wife hangs herself, and then even lose the whore who aint down for you, have all your men decimated as you have no war strategy, then get merked by a dyke looking butch
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm talking about the actual Hardholme episode where they allocated about 20-25 minutes to that storyline instead of making it two and book-ending it to the last 2 minutes of the episode:snoop: Look at how they did the red wedding episode. There was a large focus on the Starks during that episode and it wasn't piled in with about 6 different storylines to bog it down.

This episode was just a collage of a fukkload of scenes, no cohesion, no fluidity and no build up. It was just stuff happening. The episode either should have been substantially longer or certain storylines in the episode should have had their own episodes where they could have been focused on. There was simply too much going on.

I enjoyed it personally. It was about the second time all season where I was actually invested.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
someone tell me why Daenerys took her ring off @Adam3000

She can't let the Dothraki know she remarried after Khal Drogo. This is a new Dothraki tribe, most likely a tribe of those who abandoned her when Khal Drogo died. She'll want to regain their trust.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't listen to your "hand", an old grizzled vet, listen to some red whore, allow her to sacrifice your kid, lose half your men, horses, wife hangs herself, and then even lose the whore who aint down for you, have all your men decimated as you have no war strategy, then get merked by a dyke looking butch

Stannis took hard, consecutive Ls for 20 minutes straight. I've never seen anything like it. :heh:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Stannis even get out of the battle alive :heh:

he took to healthy soldiers on by himself with a bad leg. Stannis is the woat father but he probably can handle himself on the battle field. Not totally clueless :pachaha:Probably thought he was gone be able to drag his sorry ass back to Castle Black tho lol