Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Melisandre at the camp though. Snowman gon bring back her faith in the Lord of Light. :blessed:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Episode was terrible, did not feel like a finale at all and everything was rushed, disjointed and thrown in. This should have been an hour and a half or two so that it could build and flow properly. That ending scene with Jon Snow was ass, a 1 minute scene :heh: contrast this shyt to the red wedding episode and Hardholme where shyt was built up properly they weren't being serious with this one. Felt like an episode 3 or 4 and just:yeshrug:.

How are you comparing the Hardhome battle to a sneak stabbing?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly, I don't think Stannis is dead. The last thing he said to Brienne was "do your duty." That would have made her think of her oath to Catelyn and her duty to protect the Stark kids. She probably scooped up Stannis and is going to trade him to the Bolton's for Sansa.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sadly, I don't think Stannis is dead. The last thing he said to Brienne was "do your duty." That would have made her think of her oath to Catelyn and her duty to protect the Stark kids. She probably scooped up Stannis and is going to trade him to the Bolton's for Sansa.

to me they would have shown it if he was going to be killed, brienne prob just chopped the tree and going to jamie lannister prisoner him

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
tumblr_mt2tyd8FJy1s89mq8o1_500.gif
How is every set in the kingdom gonna take an L in one episode :mjcry: the game is all fukked up
Brydgang took no losses just wins.