Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm talking about the children of the forest or whatever they're called. And all that shyt that happened in the weirwood. I don't read the books so I'm probably not getting the names right.

Fred.
yeah COTF are different from old gods, they worship the same gods as the Starks and other Northmen

and we dont know enough about them, i personally think they're just like humans and have different factions, some good, some bad. Brynden Rivers aka Bloodraven aka the dude in the tree is a targaryen b*stard from Maester Aemon's youth, and a very complicated character

point is, Bran is not THE MAN. he is very important tho and will play a central role

But when did this happen? Before the show or are you saying he hurt Walda Bolton the Gawdess?
i cant remember if roose ever talks about this on tv, but in the book ramsey's backstory (same one about the miller's wife he said this season) has details about how roose's heir wanted a brother and sought him out to become goons together, and ramsey killed him, because ramsey is just a fukked up dude and roose accepts that

the anger he has towards walda being pregnant is gonna end up the same way if he has any input

book readers have a pretty strange and possibly but probably not accurate theory on roose and why he's so ambivalent to death and Northmen ideals in general. google at your own risk, although i dont' think there's much spoiler-info in those googles tbh

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
#Targset :wow:

Ya'll see these nikkas?

Nikkas coppin them PLEAS in this bytch

"bu...bu...bu look Drogon was getting speared"

"bu...bu...bu...but them Harpies tho"

"Bu...bu...bu her outfit got dirty. Take ya L targset"
:russ:

:pacspit:

Remember back when we was really catchin them L's :wow:

Now we on and they can't take it:wow:

They think that ether burns

Wait till they feel the FLAMES my nikkas

#Summeriscoming

tumblr_npltqfYizL1qz72sno1_500.gif

They reaching like a mofo in here.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Bran ain't more important @hexagram23 are u a book reader? He has his PLACE. nikka ain't even in this season

This i. Dany, Jon's and Tyrons story. The Dragon has 3 heads. fukk outta here with this bran stann he's important but he Will never trump those 3

You guys are edging dangerously close to spoiler territory. :leostare:

Fred.

They can't even get their spoilers right either

LMAO at Bran not being a main character. What, because he isnt on Entertainment Weekly covers?

@dem bath salts and @horse. kills I dont know if yall are trolling with this Bran shyt or what?

There is ZERO argument that he is not a character on par with Dany. Not from the show. Not from the books.

I'm not gonna go further in this thread since its walking a fine line, but if yall seriously aren't trolling them lets take it to the other thread.

Bran not being in this season is irrelevant. His story is caught up to the books and HBO didnt want to spoil him yet.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Never understood it either. I thought maybe it was bc they knew something from the books but here we are past the book shyt and stannis is still a swagless chump. I think his stans see themselves in him.
:camby:

King Stannis is trying to win the war....who gives a fukk about swag under these circumstances...

Still can't fukk with that burning though :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
They can't even get their spoilers right either

LMAO at Bran not being a main character. What, because he isnt on Entertainment Weekly covers?

@dem bath salts and @horse. kills I dont know if yall are trolling with this Bran shyt or what?

There is ZERO argument that he is not a character on par with Dany. Not from the show. Not from the books.

I'm not gonna go further in this thread since its walking a fine line, but if yall seriously aren't trolling them lets take it to the other thread.

Bran not being in this season is irrelevant. His story is caught up to the books and HBO didnt want to spoil him yet.
:whoa: i said he was scottie pippen. that's not a main character?

Jards

All Star
Daps
I'm :what: at "the CGI looked bad"....compared to what, the 5 people you seen flying dragons to work this morning? shyt was cool. It wasn't the best ever but 10 years ago if you would've told me a TV show would exist with this budget and production value, and that people would complain about it's CGI, I would've laughed in your face.

Fred.
CGI was trash but :russ: