Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Snow was looking at the Olly like..

159.gif

Olly was like...

reverse-1334861468_indian_guy_video_bomb.gif

Bruh :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:childplease:

I think it's hilarious how you tried to shoehorn Dany into a top spot solely because she got dragons.

As far as who is important in the grand scheme of things, it's the Stark kids. Bran specifically. He is head and shoulders above any and everything else, because the gods have actively tried to contact him. Send him visions, send him on quests, etc. Dude is the Neo of "GOT" and you cats are in here arguing over who got dragons. :dahell:

And then on top of that he don't even need Dany to control her dragons.

Now, if we're talking about who will be important eventually, Dany and her dragons have their place but they're just weapons....and right now she don't even have them pointed in the right direction.

Fred.
shoe horn... she's been in the top spot for about 2-3 seasons nikka

take out your bias... count up wins... count up loses... count up CURRENT situations... we in the lead... period

everything you talking about is guessing.. how you gonna talk about what's going on with bran currently when nobody on earth knows what he's doing currently... you all just guessing

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You dingus...I read all 5 books, I knew exactly what was gonna happen :snoop:

You acting like you ain't a part of Westeros yet you want to rule here :dahell: Stay your azz over in Meereen then :dahell: When the White Walkers demolish the whole kingdom there won't be anyone left for Dany to rule over......you being real shortsighted.

tumblr_n53wqeOMO41ttaih2o4_250.gif

And you skipped right past Rhaenys Targaryen. Let me make that clearer for you. She had a dragon. She and her dragon went to Dorne. Dorne sent Rhaenys and her dragon back home dead :umad: Actually....no they didn't, the bodies were never discovered :umad: don't get too cocky :ufdup:
i skipped passsed it cause i didn't read the books... so stop coming with unknown knowledge when i'm referring purely to the tv show's CURRENT ranks

old biff in back to the future ass nikkas trying to tell everybody what's coming based on shyt we never heard about and people not even casted :camby:

we gloating cause currently we looking good after starting off looking the worse.. until that changes :umad:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Bran ain't more important @hexagram23 are u a book reader? He has his PLACE. nikka ain't even in this season

This i. Dany, Jon's and Tyrons story. The Dragon has 3 heads. fukk outta here with this bran stann he's important but he Will never trump those 3

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bran ain't more important than @hexagram23 are u a book reader? He has his PLACE. nikka ain't even in this season

This i. Dany, Jon's and Tyrons story. The Dragon has 3 heads. Duck outta here with this bran stabbing. He's important but he Will never trump those 3

No I'm not a book reader and that's irrelevant at this point because the show is starting to lap the books.

What is the point of asking if I'm a book reader if you're going to trivialize Bran by saying he ain't even in this season of the show? :dahell:

Fred.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:childplease:

I think it's hilarious how you tried to shoehorn Dany into a top spot solely because she got dragons.

As far as who is important in the grand scheme of things, it's the Stark kids. Bran specifically. He is head and shoulders above any and everything else, because the gods have actively tried to contact him. Send him visions, send him on quests, etc. Dude is the Neo of "GOT" and you cats are in here arguing over who got dragons. :dahell:

And then on top of that he don't even need Dany to control her dragons.

Now, if we're talking about who will be important eventually, Dany and her dragons have their place but they're just weapons....and right now she don't even have them pointed in the right direction.

Fred.
Bloodraven is OG Targaryen but he's not a god and we don't even know he has Bran's or anyone's but his own best intentions in mind

he's Scottie Pippen in this game

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm :snoop: at some of you clowns trying to rationalize why Shireen had to die "for the greater good". If the only way to win is burning alive your daughter, you dun goofed and should probably bow all the way the fukk out of the game.

Or, to put it in show terms, there's only one other #set that has to resort to child sacrifice to achieve their goals. Maybe you've heard of them....

game-of-thrones-oathbreaker-white-walker-king.jpg

But it's ok because you're the "good guys", right?

Fred.

Are White Walkers dead, though? If anything, those kids were saved from a life of inbreeding and hardship. Now they get to grow up with ice in their veins and not a care in the world.

You know, I've never really been into the set thing but the more that I've seen of them, the White Walkers have begun to win me over.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bloodraven is OG Targaryen but he's not a god and we don't even know he has Bran's or anyone's but his own best intentions in mind

he's Scottie Pippen in this game

I'm talking about the children of the forest or whatever they're called. And all that shyt that happened in the weirwood. I don't read the books so I'm probably not getting the names right.

Fred.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#Targset :wow:

Ya'll see these nikkas?

Nikkas coppin them PLEAS in this bytch

"bu...bu...bu look Drogon was getting speared"

"bu...bu...bu...but them Harpies tho"

"Bu...bu...bu her outfit got dirty. Take ya L targset"